Flat 65% Cashback on Puma Shoes

Flat 65% Cashback on Puma Shoes

Score: 9 Votes: 11
Score: 9 Votes: 11
Score: 9 Votes: 11
Score: 9 Votes: 11
Score: 9 Votes: 11
1050
64% OFF 2999.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

Flat 65 percent on puma footwear on paytm.
Use code MAGIC65
Maximum cashback 10000
Link: https://paytm.com/shop/g/footwear-sports/puma-s...

FPD Suggested By > kumar785307 , killer143 , bbonus , WOLVERINE07 , samganda , G33kBoyRavi ,

Deal Wiki

  1. Buy any listed Puma shoes/sandals
  2. Apply promo code MAGIC65
  3. Get flat 65% as cash back, Up to Rs10000
  4. Additionally get Free movie ticket
18 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
530
12,712
27977
167

https://paytm.com/shop/g/footwear-sports/puma-s...

MAGIC65: Free Movie Ticket* and FLAT 65% cashback* on shopping order (Max Cashback Rs. 10,000). Your unique movie ticket promo code will be sent to you via email. COD not applicable.*Terms & Conditions

International adriatic sea   c95b464d 38b7 4951 99a0 754792a491fb
Deal Cadet
7
491
922
18

Nice offer

Lli
Deal Cadet
0
78
128
1

Not worthy cashback, means u have to pay 3k or whatever n compulsory use it as movie tickets at paytm only

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
530
12,712
27977
167
hemant4409 wrote:

Not worthy cashback, means u have to pay 3k or whatever n compulsory use it as movie tickets at paytm only

That movie ticket is an additional thing (A simple 1+1 kind of coupon..Not much useful)

Cashback will be Normal Paytm cash back

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
530
12,712
27977
167
hemant4409 wrote:

Not worthy cashback, means u have to pay 3k or whatever n compulsory use it as movie tickets at paytm only

That movie ticket is an additional thing (A simple 1+1 kind of coupon..Not much useful)

Cashback will be Normal Paytm cash back

Svv7
Deal Subedar
0
336
2434
17
Expand
matrix11 wrote:

This is life bro….
Don’t take tension https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

“life” = “DD” ?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shiva
Deal Captain
50
388
9122
67
Expand
avgn wrote:

The first link was made an Fpd (indirectly through Deal Kwik thread)

@avgn Don’t take it personal bhai, i am little bit upset as my deals are getting ignored by dimers even when i put lot of efforts….

https://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-iss...

https://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-iss...

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
104
0
Expand
Saint wrote:

@avgn Don’t take it personal bhai, i am little bit upset as my deals are getting ignored by dimers even when i put lot of efforts….

https://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-iss...

https://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-iss...

I agree with Saint, his deals are ignored, don’t know why

His recent deals were good, some of the deals which are worth for FPD:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Voted and suggested your three threads https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Silent dimers like me love deals by Saint(earlier Navneet), so chill bro keep posting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
And DD is like this only, faltu deals get promoted and deals worth for FPD gets ignored….

Img 20170123 115909 hdr
Deal Newbie
0
54
38
2
Expand
yed wrote:

“life” = “DD” ?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

You know, Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hota hai……. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

17362407 pretty little indian pre school girl ready to go to school in very cheerful and happy mood wearing c
Deal Subedar
11
210
1170
19
avgn wrote:

https://paytm.com/shop/g/footwear-sports/puma-s...

MAGIC65: Free Movie Ticket* and FLAT 65% cashback* on shopping order (Max Cashback Rs. 10,000). Your unique movie ticket promo code will be sent to you via email. COD not applicable.*Terms & Conditions

Why yu get fpd? Other is post

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
110
606
33

Anyone got their product shipped.?
Any guess which courier service puma seller uses..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
hg916 wrote:

Anyone got their product shipped.?
Any guess which courier service puma seller uses..

They are sending my product through “Delhivery”

Missing