Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flat Rs. 100 BigBasket Credits On Minimum Order Of Rs. 1000

Flat Rs. 100 BigBasket Credits On Minimum Order Of Rs. 1000

464°
10% OFF 1000.0
Star
JEKdimer

https://www.bigbaske...m/

How to Redeem ?

https://www.freechar...n/

Tap on ‘Deals’ section on the homescreen of the App Choose the deal Buy the deal for just ₹1 Redeem the Deals from “My Coupons” on the app Use the coupon code that you receive at the Bigbasket App/Website to redeem it.

Terms & Conditions

1. Get flat Rs 100 Bigbasket credits on minimum order of Rs.1000.
2. Valid once per user during the offer period Cashback will be credited to bigbasket wallet within 48 hours of order delivery.
3. Valid till 28th Feb, 2018.
4. Offer applicable on Website, App & M-Site Excludes edible oil, ghee, baby foods, feeding bottles, Pilsbury & Ashirvaad Atta, Amul products & Wagh Bakri Tea.
5. Cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
6. Offer not valid in Surat, Indore and Bhopal.
7. Offer not applicable on products from bigbasket Specialty Store.
8. Bigbasket has the right to cancel

Expired

Deal Wiki

26 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The payment needs to be done via freecharge wallet only or any mode ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

On Freecharge, u buy deal by payment gateway, but when u r on bigbasket, u can make it CODalso bco it’s over 1000. Cash back will b in bigbasket on delivery

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not working

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Workings for me. Used 3 from 3 diff Acc. Made even COD https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will we get credits if we pay via payzapp?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

open – how to redeem -————- it clearly states that you need to pay using freecharge -————- so dunno why all these vu’s -————- original image does not show the how to redeem list of points.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Working fine with bb wallet too , got Rs 100 back , I think the freecharge mentioned is only for coupon buying

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 2 coupons, 200 off on 800 and 150 off on 1000

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro playing tell 200off code.

View 8 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

+Vu … but i can get the same discount on Dmart .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ya after spending lot of time , energy and bonus of enjoying smelling people as it’s so crowded https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Good to consume the bb credit accumulated since month by using bigsave coupon with citi

Vu

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

+1

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Can we club it with any other cashback offer?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not in delhi?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Flat Rs.100 Bigbasket credits on minimum order of Rs.1000

How to Redeem ?
Tap on ‘Deals’ section on the homescreen of the App Choose the deal Buy the deal for just ₹1 Redeem the Deals from “My Coupons” on the app Use the coupon code that you receive at the Bigbasket App/Website to redeem it.
Terms & Conditions
1. Get flat Rs 100 Bigbasket credits on minimum order of Rs.1000.
2. Valid once per user during the offer period Cashback will be credited to bigbasket wallet within 48 hours of order delivery.
3. Valid till 28th Feb, 2018.
4. Offer applicable on Website, App & M-Site Excludes edible oil, ghee, baby foods, feeding bottles, Pilsbury & Ashirvaad Atta, Amul products & Wagh Bakri Tea.
5. Cannot be clubbed with any other offer. 6. Offer not valid in Surat, Indore and Bhopal.
6. Offer not applicable on products from bigbasket Specialty Store.
7. Bigbasket has the right to cancel orders if found to be of fraudulent nature.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Bro, specify that the deal is from Freecharge app.
This is a repost.

replyuser
Click here to reply