Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Hot Deal Flat Rs.100 Cashback when you pay using Paytm at Big Bazaar/Fbb/Food Bazaar Stores

575°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Grocery
45 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

Still no cash back

Missing
Deal Newbie
285
37
2

1000 first then two more transactions using Paytm for 100 cashback

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
414
13073
110

@admin This should be fpd only after at least 1 dimer confirms that he has received cash back. Just like Spencer one.. please hold on until then..

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32
hydlogon700 wrote:

Still no cash back

Even after doing 1st transaction of 1000 RS plus it’s not showing in Paytm Cashback Offer.

Still showing 3 pending. Is it same with others too?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

Even after doing 1st transaction of 1000 RS plus it’s not showing in Paytm Cashback Offer.

Still showing 3 pending. Is it same with others too?

Yes  same with me also

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/518527/original/Screenshot_20180603-232532.png?1528080277https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/518528/original/Screenshot_20180603-232521.png?1528080290

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1

I did transaction of 1004 at bigbazaar and as per terms and condition we have to do 2 more transaction to unlock 100.So can we do transaction of even 10 rs at bigbazaar via paytm of two each so that Rs100 can be availed.

Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
66
2031
27

Remove fpd and credit negative points

Download
Shopping Friend
11
27274
431

Looks like deal withdrawn, it never worked, and t&c changed-
Cashback will only be redeemed on 3rd transaction, not on every transaction
CC- @nigel @rcduke pensive

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Hunter
265
20162
197
androgame wrote:

Looks like deal withdrawn, it never worked, and t&c changed-
Cashback will only be redeemed on 3rd transaction, not on every transaction
CC- @nigel @rcduke pensive

Paytm is going on Mobikwik Way 🤧

Download
Shopping Friend
11
27274
431
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Paytm is going on Mobikwik Way 🤧

+1 , agree, getting too arrogant smiling_imp
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Hunter
265
20162
197
Expand
androgame wrote:

+1 , agree, getting too arrogant smiling_imp

Reduced cashback on every site and for that also u have to Apply paytm specific code 🙄

Z
Admin
7,994
9530
95

removed from front page.

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
414
13073
110
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Paytm is going on Mobikwik Way 🤧

Still a long way for Paytm to travel to catch mobikwik bro..
MK is miles ahead of every wallet in terms of being pathetic…. smile

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Hunter
265
20162
197
Expand
vikramreddevils wrote:

Still a long way for Paytm to travel to catch mobikwik bro..
MK is miles ahead of every wallet in terms of being pathetic…. smile

Yep but sooner or later it is going to happen
They can’t standby much with providing these 100% , 80% , 60 % cashback deals

Dc cover vhggemhludp01imi321u27dvf0 20170928125237.medi
Deal Newbie
111
84
2
bharatabc wrote:

I did transaction of 1004 at bigbazaar and as per terms and condition we have to do 2 more transaction to unlock 100.So can we do transaction of even 10 rs at bigbazaar via paytm of two each so that Rs100 can be availed.

it’s not possible you must do another 2 transactions of 1000 each then u can get the cashback

Missing