136°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel

Flat Rs.101 Cashback on first cab ride booked via Helpchat.

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 8 Votes: 8
49
67% OFF 150.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Travel from MakeMyTrip or the deals across all stores in Travel
Five star
Deal Captain
92
4,480
9642
43
 Flat Rs.101 Cashback on first cab ride booked via Helpchat.
Deal Expired

Flat Rs.101 Cashback on first cab ride booked via Helpchat.

Use Coupon code : RIDE101

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://www.helpch...n/
Terms & Condition:

Flat Rs.101 Cashback on first cab ride booked via Helpchat.
Valid once per user or device or Ola/Uber account.
Valid for existing/new Ola/Uber users.
Use coupon code “RIDE101”.
Minimum ride value Rs.150.
Cashback will be given on final payable amount.

  • In Travel
  • Expired over 1 year

Deal Wiki

Flat Rs.101 Cashback on first cab ride booked via Helpchat.

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Helpchat.
  2. Use Coupon code : RIDE101
  3. Flat Rs.101 Cashback on first Ola/Uber cab ride booked via Helpchat.

Terms & Condition:
Flat Rs.101 Cashback on first cab ride booked via Helpchat.
Valid once per user or device or Ola/Uber account.
Valid for existing/new Ola/Uber users.
Minimum ride value Rs.150.
Cashback will be given on final payable amount.

29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1
1768
16

VunS
Nice Find
Currently the best in therms of cashback
CB90 not working

Painting of the dude at lebowskis e1455255105107
Deal Cadet
5
6
892
7

VU

Thumbimgcrop 1471462114778
Deal Subedar
22
696
2178
10

VU

Fb img 1494844710393
Deal Subedar
1
82
2790
13

Maximum cb

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1
1768
16

101 is the max cashback

Missing
Deal Captain
15
955
8650
39
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@justforcoupon wrote:

VU

there are no Rs125 or Rs200cb offers left??

CC : @VijayBhai

unfortunately helpchat has withdrawn all cab and auto coupons. Currently only RIDE101 is working check app and you would know .Not sure how long this one works so use it fast https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

VUNS + KG @fivestar

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
90
514
14

Ride 101 also stopped

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
90
514
14
@VijayBhai wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@justforcoupon wrote:

VU

there are no Rs125 or Rs200cb offers left??

CC : @VijayBhai

unfortunately helpchat has withdrawn all cab and auto coupons. Currently only RIDE101 is working check app and you would know .Not sure how long this one works so use it fast https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

VUNS + KG @fivestar

Ride101 also stopped. .working

Missing
Deal Captain
15
955
8650
39
@amit033 wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@justforcoupon wrote:

VU

there are no Rs125 or Rs200cb offers left??

CC : @VijayBhai

unfortunately helpchat has withdrawn all cab and auto coupons. Currently only RIDE101 is working check app and you would know .Not sure how long this one works so use it fast https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

VUNS + KG @fivestar

Ride101 also stopped. .working
thank you for sharing you are right just tried not working now

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
21
@VijayBhai wrote:

@amit033 wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@justforcoupon wrote:

VU

there are no Rs125 or Rs200cb offers left??

CC : @VijayBhai

unfortunately helpchat has withdrawn all cab and auto coupons. Currently only RIDE101 is working check app and you would know .Not sure how long this one works so use it fast https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

VUNS + KG @fivestar

Ride101 also stopped. .working
thank you for sharing you are right just tried not working now

Helpchat funds over https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Now not good offers left…not cabs nor on recharge/bill pay… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
15
955
8650
39
@Bhaveshdave wrote:


@VijayBhai wrote:

@amit033 wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@justforcoupon wrote:

VU

there are no Rs125 or Rs200cb offers left??

CC : @VijayBhai

unfortunately helpchat has withdrawn all cab and auto coupons. Currently only RIDE101 is working check app and you would know .Not sure how long this one works so use it fast https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

VUNS + KG @fivestar

Ride101 also stopped. .working
thank you for sharing you are right just tried not working now

Helpchat funds over https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Now not good offers left…not cabs nor on recharge/bill pay… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

you can still paybill recharge using MOB10 @10% cashback max 20 if not used already

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22158
344

@VijayBhai

Whenever any helpchat offers come please tag me. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
15
955
8650
39
@viSH wrote:

@VijayBhai

Whenever any helpchat offers come please tag me. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

will do

Thumbimgcrop 1454240216025
Deal Cadet
0
51
632
14

No offer available…checked this morning

Screenshot www.google.co.in 2016 11 12 14 27 29
Coupon Hunter
158
1,225
15182
158

Coupon not working today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Contacted cc they said today no coupons will work

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Lieutenant
66
96
5914
37

All helpchat coupons gone i think. None working. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1
@Infected Mushroom wrote:

Coupon not working today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Contacted cc they said today no coupons will work

will it be working tomorrow please confirm??

58063
Deal Lieutenant
4
66
3503
29
@VijayBhai wrote:

@viSH wrote:

@VijayBhai

Whenever any helpchat offers come please tag me. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

will do

Tag me as well https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
15
955
8650
39
@Infected Mushroom wrote:

Coupon not working today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Contacted cc they said today no coupons will work

that’s what I mentioned last night

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
90
514
14

They didn’t give me cb yesterday even after applying ride101

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

Try CB75 New users only

Missing