Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Flat Rs. 144 Off On Surf Excel Matic Top Load Detergent Powder - 2 kg

Flat Rs. 144 Off On Surf Excel Matic Top Load Detergent Powder - 2 kg

187°
36% OFF 405.0
Deal Subedar
gohilurvashi...

https://www.amazon.in/Surf-Excel-Matic-Detergen...
Flat Rs. 144 Off On Surf Excel Matic Top Load Detergent Powder – 2 kg

Expired
4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

[PANTRY]

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Will there be any difference in top load and front load detergents? any experts, most top load detergents are much lower priced than front load , i have a front load, can we use top load detergent in it?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

same question i too have. I feel front load machines take lesser water than top loads. Detergent has to do extra work at same quantity. Hence the price difference i guess.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Copied from Quora.

“Front-load washers need low-suds detergent. Soap foam will prevent the clothes from tumbling and striking the inside of the basket as they tumble. This is the only mechanical agitation that your clothes will see in a front-load machine. Admittedly, much of the cleaning action in today’s detergents is enzymatic, but some agitation is beneficial. The low water use also means a regular detergent will be too concentrated in a front-load machine.

Too much suds will prevent a front-load washer from accurately sensing the water level in the machine. This condition can cause a fault code. Some machines when detecting SUDs will drain and refill with fresh water until the code is cleared. As if that wasn’t enough, mold an mildew eat leftover detergent that wasn’t washed down the drain. The foam (left in places you can’t see) provide a perfect moisture-rich environment for mildew, the most common complaint about front-load machines.

Yes, it really is important to use the correct detergent for your machine. Using a lesser amount of the regular stuff in a front-load machine will not get the clothes clean. Using more will cause problems.

Using low-suds detergent in a top load machine may not cause any problems, though the clothes might not get clean because the detergent is far more diluted than its designed for."

In my experience, liquid detergents are far better than powder detergents.

replyuser
Click here to reply