Hotness Flat Rs.15 Cashback from Yellow Messenger

Hot Deal Flat Rs.15 Cashback from Yellow Messenger

342°
Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164

Terms and Conditions

1. Flat Rs. 15 Cashback on completing a small survey. The Rs.15 will be credited to your wallet and can be used for recharges and bill payments.
2. The Rs.15 Cashback can be used on a recharge of Rs.25 or more.
3. There will be additional surveys coming up to the users and everytime they complete a survey they get a cashback of Rs. 5 . The additional surveys will start from 7 days from the time the first survey is completed.
The cashback is valid until it is used for any recharge.
4. The surveys will keep coming up very frequently.

www.yellowmesseng...om

  • Expired over 2 years
24 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164

The survey has 4-5 questions only.
Cashback is instant

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
223
1244
48
@GoogleCA wrote:

The survey has 4-5 questions only.
Cashback is instant


where is survey form Link ?

58063
Deal Lieutenant
66
3527
30

Where is the survey on the app? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164
@oye_friend wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

The survey has 4-5 questions only.
Cashback is instant


where is survey form Link ?


It’s in App under recharges and bill payments
@DimerFrank You need to be on the latest version of the app

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
36
27257
188

There are 3 options : postpaid, prepaid and dth.

Only prepaid accepts Rs 15.

Temper ntr%282%29
Deal Subedar
167
1182
30

thanks got 15 in my wallet

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164
@trulytarun wrote:

thanks got 15 in my wallet


Yaa i tried first then posted it here

0055
Deal Cadet
81
500
1

VU n KG https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
200
766
9

Combine this with 5 rs referral progrmmae to get 5 rs extra https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Final
Deal Subedar
183
1740
21

not able to recharge for 20rs now. min 30, any trick?

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164

Still Working

Giphy
Sale Day King
26,840
53095
1305
@GoogleCA wrote:

Still Working


Unable to find such steps, plz help.

https://i.imgur.com/2i7Fkjm.jpg

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Still Working


Unable to find such steps, plz help.

https://i.imgur.com/2i7Fkjm.jpg


I think GPS is Off. Mine is working perfectly alright. Update to latest version of the app. Go to Recharge and services and a pop up will appear asking you 3-4 questions

0055
Deal Cadet
81
500
1

vu

0055
Deal Cadet
81
500
1

looted 250 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy
Sale Day King
26,840
53095
1305
@GoogleCA wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Still Working


Unable to find such steps, plz help.

https://i.imgur.com/2i7Fkjm.jpg


I think GPS is Off. Mine is working perfectly alright. Update to latest version of the app. Go to Recharge and services and a pop up will appear asking you 3-4 questions


Location ON.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Still Working


Unable to find such steps, plz help.

https://i.imgur.com/2i7Fkjm.jpg


I think GPS is Off. Mine is working perfectly alright. Update to latest version of the app. Go to Recharge and services and a pop up will appear asking you 3-4 questions


Location ON.


I m not sure why the app is not working for you. I somewhere read the app doesn’t work on rooted devices. I m not sure though

Final
Deal Subedar
183
1740
21
@GoogleCA wrote:

Still Working


but wen i put 20rs, it doesnt allow. min is 30rs nah.

Final
Deal Subedar
183
1740
21
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Still Working


Unable to find such steps, plz help.

https://i.imgur.com/2i7Fkjm.jpg


close the app, open the recent apps screen in your mobile and close there also. Open it again and wait for 1-2 min. YOu will see all the icons https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images
Deal Major
108
15252
123
@faisalgamer wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Still Working


but wen i put 20rs, it doesnt allow. min is 30rs nah.


Ok


I am asking dude

if u would have mentioned sign “?” instead of hindi slang “nah” at the end of a English line/statement he may have understood. but see we people make language funny.
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing