Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Flat Rs 1500 Paytm cashback on CoolWinks!

Flat Rs 1500 Paytm cashback on CoolWinks!

Deal Subedar
sector_7

http://www.coolwin...om
Cashback Offer T&Cs:

Min. order value Rs. 2500.

Rs. 1500 Cashback will be credited by Paytm within 24 hours.

Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back Offer is valid once per user during the offer period.

Offer is valid from 05th June 2019 (00:00 Hours) to 11th June 2019 (23:59 hours).

Cashback will be processed if payment is made using Paytm Wallet only (logged-in state). (User needs to keep the Wallet Option checked after logging in paytm account while making payment to avail cashback).

Not valid on payments made via Paytm Postpaid.

Cashback will not be given if: Paytm option is used under non logged-in state, and -Payment is made using credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI under non-logged in state.

Cashback will not be processed for non
KYC users.

Cashback is offered by Paytm. This offer is valid on Coolwinks Desktop, Msite & App (iOS and Android).

This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.

In case of full cancellation/return, refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment.

Cashback processed would be adjusted in the refund value. e.g. If Rs .1550 is paid by the customer & cashback of Rs. 1500 is already received – balance that would be paid to customer as refund would be Rs. 50 only.

Partial cancellations are not allowed. No refunds will be made in case of partial order cancellation/return.

In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes – the particular order/s will be canceled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.

Part-payments are not allowed in this offer. The user has to preload balance in Paytm wallet before proceeding with the transaction.

Paytm and Coolwinks reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.

Expired
8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For new users only?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No, the deal is available for all users. Once per user during the offer period.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Min order value 2500 cashback 1500 laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why would we buy goggles for 1000 when we got in 10 rs?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

2 RS also 🤣 joy🤣 joy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai 7 june i am placed order but order could not be fulField i am trying a call for customer care but didn’t take my call 1510 my money was deducted please help me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You’ll have to contact Paytm as cashback is going to be credited by Paytm. If you contact Coolwinks, they’ll ask you to do the same thing.

Just go to Care in Paytm app and send them a message.

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply