PAYTM FLAT Rs.20 Cashback On Prepaid Recharge O...

PAYTM FLAT Rs.20 Cashback On Prepaid Recharge Of 30

206°
Cropped6626295310087616832
Deal Cadet
3
771
5

Flat Rs 20 Cashback On Prepaid Recharge .

CODE = RECH20

Check Your Accounts Its Account Specific.

Expiring In 12 days
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
377
523
3

In new or unused accounts, minimum rechrage amt is 30/-

Cropped6626295310087616832
Deal Cadet
3
771
5
tupzee87667 wrote:

In new or unused accounts, minimum rechrage amt is 30/-

Yes Minimum Recharge of 30 to Get 20 Cashback plus1

Cropped6626295310087616832
Deal Cadet
3
771
5
saucap wrote:

Last month it was showing on my account,
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
but I messed up while using JAN25 so now on all my accounts only MOBTEN is there 😢

Bro Your Deal has 298°+ hotness
my Deal also same like Your Deal has only 89°+ smirk
Whats the secret in it
why People Doing Like This smirk

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35382
359
Expand
ChanduCh wrote:

Bro Your Deal has 298°+ hotness
my Deal also same like Your Deal has only 89°+ smirk
Whats the secret in it
why People Doing Like This smirk

Not mine. BTW I think the more people comment or view a post, it gains hotness. Something like that.

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1556
21
Expand
ChanduCh wrote:

Bro Your Deal has 298°+ hotness
my Deal also same like Your Deal has only 89°+ smirk
Whats the secret in it
why People Doing Like This smirk

It have less VD. Ask dimers to VD. Hotness will change tremendously. I give in writing.😁
Ps:- see the time op posted that deal

Cropped6626295310087616832
Deal Cadet
3
771
5
Expand
saucap wrote:

Not mine. BTW I think the more people comment or view a post, it gains hotness. Something like that.

That’s also a Reason plus1

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
339
1094
11
Expand
ChanduCh wrote:

Bro Your Deal has 298°+ hotness
my Deal also same like Your Deal has only 89°+ smirk
Whats the secret in it
why People Doing Like This smirk

Don’t think much about it , or else you will start getting Hallucinations for it.
The secret lies deep in the Dd system itself.

Its not every ones cup of Tea / Coffee .

Don’t be a Loner beer
Cheers beers🔗 beers🔗 beers  = fire fire fire

Cropped6626295310087616832
Deal Cadet
3
771
5
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Don’t think much about it , or else you will start getting Hallucinations for it.
The secret lies deep in the Dd system itself.

Its not every ones cup of Tea / Coffee .

Don’t be a Loner beer
Cheers beers🔗 beers🔗 beers  = fire fire fire

point_left The Comman Man Words grinning grinning
Missing