Flat Rs. 25 Wallet Cashback On First Local Shop...

Flat Rs. 25 Wallet Cashback On First Local Shop Payment Via Mobikwik

92°
75
25% OFF 100.0
Pickimageresult
Deal Subedar
1,221
2287
25

https://www.mobikwik.com/offer/pseudoexc...ve

  • Exclusive offer for select users:
  • Get flat Rs. 25 wallet balance on your first purchase at nearby local shops
  • Minimum transaction amount to avail the offer is Rs. 100
  • The offer is valid from 9th October, 2019 till 13th October, 2019
  • The wallet balance will be credited in your wallet by 16th October,2019
  • The offer is valid for only those users who received communication through SMS/ Emailer/Notification
  • Offer 2:
  • Also get instant 10% SuperCash
  • Max SuperCash which can be availed is Rs. 100

  • Expiring In 22 days
7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
1
28176
457

pseudo = not genuine wink

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28176
457

Mandatory to have received the notification, or would work for all ?

Pickimageresult
Deal Subedar
1,221
2287
25
androgame wrote:

Mandatory to have received the notification, or would work for all ?

I think should work for all, only conditions is (first purchase at nearby local shops)

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28176
457
Expand
nandkishorsingh wrote:

I think should work for all, only conditions is (first purchase at nearby local shops)

Yes, and chances would work with other merchant accounts as well, so if anyone has a merchant account here do ping, will try the offer out smile

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,352
1142
13
androgame wrote:

Mandatory to have received the notification, or would work for all ?

what abt this point

The offer is valid for only those users who received communication through SMS/ Emailer/Notification

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28176
457
Expand
ayushivijay17451 wrote:

what abt this point

The offer is valid for only those users who received communication through SMS/ Emailer/Notification

Rules and reality are two different things (universally applicable) sunglasses

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,352
1142
13
Expand
androgame wrote:

Rules and reality are two different things (universally applicable) sunglasses

But these are not some manual work unless n untill they have bug in their coding… stuck_out_tongue..but hope what u said is true in this case too..

Missing