Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

(First Order Only) Flat Rs 300 cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 or more from Amazon Pantry.

774°
Deal Hunter
SPECIALDEALSPA

https://www.amazon.in/gp/pantry/navigation/mobi...
Example product
https://www.amazon.in/Harpic-Powerplus-Toilet-C...
Flat Rs 300 cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 or more from Amazon Pantry.Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance Enter code AUG300NEW at checkout.
How to avail the offer?
1. Offer is applicable only on Amazon Pantry products except Baby foods, Patanjali products and Samples.
2. Offer is applicable on all prepaid modes of payment.
3. Offer is applicable from 00:00:00 hrs 9th August, 2018 to 23:59:59 hrs 12th August, 2018.
4. Customer placing their first ever Pantry order will be eligible for Rs 300 cashback on a purchase of Rs 1000 or more on Amazon Pantry.
5. This offer is applicable only on the 1st ever order on Amazon Pantry.
6. Customers need to enter AUG300NEW during checkout to avail the offer.
7. Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
8. If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two Pantry products, A of Rs 600 and B of Rs 400 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 100 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 60 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 40 when the product B is dispatched.
9. The offer is valid only in cities where Amazon Pantry service is available. Amazon Pantry is currently present in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.

To know more about Amazon Pay Cashback offers, please refer to – https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....

Expired
25 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Please modify the title as applicable on first ever pantry order only, not for all pantry orders

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied

Done

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Also please provide the exact for the above mentioned deal for pantry orders, the link provided by you does not have any info about the above pantry deal cashback offer, please recheck your link once

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi,
I am having new account. With this account I want to place pantry order with code AUG300NEW. my cart value is 1052. But it gives me error while applying code AUG300NEW. Error is “There was a problem. The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.”
Please help me

Link Copied

Are you placing a prepaid order?

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I had chat with CC. They told this offer is for PRIME MEMBER only.

Link Copied

@prashu59 as the offer terms & conditions I did not find any such information that it is applicable only for Amazon prime customers, looks like this offer is for all irrespective of prime or non prime customers who are not yet placed their respective pantry orders

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does this offer valid only payment done through Amazon Pay ? Any other prepaid payment mode?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Can we combine any other offer along with this except the add money offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can I place amazon pantry order on Amazon Prime Now App and can i use promo code AUG300NEW on amazon Prime Now app ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Pantry is not cancelable. Call CC now to cancel or refuse the delivery.

Link Copied

Any other code for new pantry customer??

Link Copied

Which can be combined with above??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is kyc necessary for cashback?

replyuser
Click here to reply