Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flat Rs. 40 cashback on Airtel prepaid recharge of 249/598 & Flat Rs. 20 cashback on Airtel prepaid recharge of 149/199/219

Flat Rs. 40 cashback on Airtel prepaid recharge of 249/598 & Flat Rs. 20 cashback on Airtel prepaid recharge of 149/199/219

611°
16% OFF 249.0
Shopping Friend
SandipxDip

https://www.airtel.in/bank/mobile-p...id

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/615176/original/Screenshot_20200501-193650.png?1588342513Terms & Conditions:

Offer Duration- 1st May’20 to 31st May’20.

Offer can be availed once per user during the offer duration

The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account/Airtel Money Wallet on My Airtel app, Airtel website, USSD, IVR

This offer is applicable for wallet as well as savings account holders of Airtel Payments Bank

This offer is not applicable for Airtel and Airtel Payment Bank employees.

Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction

This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.This offer is not live on the Master Card issued by Airtel Payments Bank.

Airtel Money is a part of Airtel Payments Bank

Cashback for zero KYC wallet user will get credited to their wallet only after he/she upgrades to min KYC wallet within the offer period.

Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank wallet holder(s) or Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.

Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to

Airtel Payments Bank’s General Terms & Conditions available on http://www.airtel.in/personal/money/terms-of-u.... further details, please send your queries to wecare@airtelba…om

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum cashback is automatically picked up for you.

Expired
26 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

March

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Done transaction but didn’t receive cb,

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Wait some time. I got within 45min. Else you’ll get within 3 working days.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

+1 today morning recharge at10 am still didn’t receive cb

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

We can use this offer with 50 discount coupon ?

Link Copied

No, Payment amount should be same as plan amount.

View 9 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I can exchange airtel prepaid/ dth recharge with tatasky

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

vu

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Recharged ₹149 , received ₹20 CB within 1min. VU

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Bro i did recharge 149 first received 20 cb and after 2 days did 249 recharge but didn’t received 40 cb @SandipxDip
Already contacted customer care they send mail that iam not eligible

Link Copied

Offer can be availed once per user during the offer duration. So first Recharge of the month is eligible only.

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good evening, this is chaitanya have doubt on recharge of airtel from airtel app. Will I be eligible for both 20 and 40 cash back or only any one per month.

Link Copied

Only one bro (per month).

replyuser
Click here to reply