125°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Flat Rs. 5/- Cashback on any Prepaid/Postpaid/DTH recharge of Rs.50 & above.[6 times] (All users)

Score: 3 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 3 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 3 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Screenshot play.google.com 2016 11 24 15 04 26
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Cristiano ronaldo chip goal 1
Budding Star
262
5,602
18387
61

https://www.helpch...n/

Code- FLAT5

Minimum transaction- 50
Max cashback- 5

6 times per user
Not valid for airtel.

18 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26451
174

Confirmed, all users https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
427
2420
40

Totally waste offer….

Cristiano ronaldo chip goal 1
Budding Star
262
5,602
18387
61
@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

So u expect 50 cashback on 50 recharge every time 😁😁

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
427
2420
40
@CR7 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

So u expect 50 cashback on 50 recharge every time 😁😁

Yes…..those days were awesome…… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Cristiano ronaldo chip goal 1
Budding Star
262
5,602
18387
61
@Lala wrote:

@CR7 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

So u expect 50 cashback on 50 recharge every time 😁😁

Yes…..those days were awesome…… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Now BJP Sarkar( U didn’t get any offers now )

Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26451
174
@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

Check ur helpchat bucket. NRC10, NRC15, NRC20, NRC25. One must be there

Cristiano ronaldo chip goal 1
Budding Star
262
5,602
18387
61
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

Check ur helpchat bucket. NRC10, NRC15, NRC20, NRC25. One must be there

Got NRC10 Bhau

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
427
2420
40
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

Check ur helpchat bucket. NRC10, NRC15, NRC20, NRC25. One must be there

Helpchat is totally racist…..No good cupoon for me….

Hm Garebo ka koi nhi hota…..😢😢😢😢😢

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
427
2420
40
@CR7 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

Check ur helpchat bucket. NRC10, NRC15, NRC20, NRC25. One must be there

Got NRC10 Bhau
Tmhre sas ne gift diya Hoga…….(Bahu)…..😂😂😂😂😂

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28464
258
@Lala wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

Check ur helpchat bucket. NRC10, NRC15, NRC20, NRC25. One must be there

Helpchat is totally racist…..No good cupoon for me….

Hm Garebo ka koi nhi hota…..😢😢😢😢😢


@sunnie pls help him

Cristiano ronaldo chip goal 1
Budding Star
262
5,602
18387
61
@Lala wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

Check ur helpchat bucket. NRC10, NRC15, NRC20, NRC25. One must be there

Helpchat is totally racist…..No good cupoon for me….

Hm Garebo ka koi nhi hota…..😢😢😢😢😢

Bhai u got salman on footpath as well 😁

Cristiano ronaldo chip goal 1
Budding Star
262
5,602
18387
61
@Lala wrote:

@CR7 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Lala wrote:

Totally waste offer….

Check ur helpchat bucket. NRC10, NRC15, NRC20, NRC25. One must be there

Got NRC10 Bhau
Tmhre sas ne gift diya Hoga…….(Bahu)…..😂😂😂😂😂
Bhau not bahu…looks u r addicted to watch saas bahu serials 😂😂

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28464
258
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Confirmed, all users https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


This deal is BA Pass (@billa ajith) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Deal Lieutenant
1
130
5094
20

Today got 200 Cashback on 1000 recharge @ smartap https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

20247660 1391424360942973 8538652141635565797 o
Deal Lieutenant
7
24
5618
105

Alert for 5cb on 50 too?
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
18
70
1870
6

Get 5% extra when paid with Freecharge, so total 15% !!

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,004
16295
438

Till yesterday there was 10 cashback on 50
Let’s wait for better offers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing