Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Flipkart : 10% instant discount using SBI credit cards on groceries | 23rd Jan to 27th Jan | Min : 1500 | Max :  200

Flipkart : 10% instant discount using SBI credit cards on groceries | 23rd Jan to 27th Jan | Min : 1500 | Max : 200

45°
Deal Captain
vikramreddevils

Flipkart : 10% instant discount using SBI credit cards on groceries | 23rd Jan to 27th Jan | Min : 1500 | Max 200
https://www.flipkart.com/pages/grocery-off...nc

Frequently Asked Questions
What is the offer?
10% instant discount with SBI Credit Cards on Groceries

What is the offer duration?
23rd January 2019 (00:00 hrs) to 27th January 2019 (23:59 hrs)

What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
Net cart value, i.e. total cart value of eligible products should be equal to or more than INR 1,500

Maximum discount per card is INR 200 for the offer duration

How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
Offer is applicable only on Groceries. However, the offer will not apply on purchase of select products. Please check if the offer is listed on the product page, before making the purchase.

For complete list of exclusions, please refer to the detailed Terms and Conditions.

Is the offer applicable on all SBI Credit Cards?
No, offer is NOT applicable on Corporate – cards.

Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will only apply on the amount paid through SBI Credit Card against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than Rs 1,500.

Will I get the offer if I pay using an SBI Credit Card via PhonePe?
No, offer will NOT apply on payments made from SBI Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option

How many times can this offer be applied?
There is no limit on number of transactions. However, you can avail upto a maximum discount of INR 200 per card for the offer duration.

Terms and Conditions:
This marketing program (Program) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under an arrangement with Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. (Flipkart), It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (Cardholder) and to whom a communication is sent SBICPSL

The Validity of the Program (Term) is from 23rd January, 2019 (00:00 hrs) till 27th January 2019 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by SBICPSL and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing.
Under this offer, SBI Credit Card holders (Cardholders) are eligible to get an extra 10% Instant discount on Grcoeries during the Term, for purchase made/effected using SBI Credit cards (Card). To avail the offer, net cart value shall be equal to or more than Rs. 1,500.
The offer is applicable at www.flipka...om, m.flipkart.com & Flipkart mAPP (mobile Application)
The user can avail the offer for any number of transactions, however, the maximum discount per card is Rs 200 for Offer term.
Discount will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer post any other discounts, exchange offer redemptions and refunds.
The Offer is not applicable on:
Infant milk substitutes, feeding bottles or infant foods.
The Offer is not applicable on SBI Corporate Credit Cards.
The Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI option on SBI Credit cards.
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance across 3,6,9,12 month tenure & 15% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance across 18 & 24 month tenure.
In case a customer makes partial payment through Flipkart Gift Card, offer will apply only on the net amount paid using the Card. Also, this amount should be equal to or more than Rs. 1,500.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply