Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flipkart Freedom Shopping Contest : Got 1,9,4,7 in your Flipkart Registered Mobile Number? Get Rs.500 Voucher On Shopping Worth Rs.2000

Flipkart Freedom Shopping Contest : Got 1,9,4,7 in your Flipkart Registered Mobile Number? Get Rs.500 Voucher On Shopping Worth Rs.2000

1316°
Sale Day King
G33kBoyRavi

www.flipka...om

Got 1,9,4,7 in your Flipkart Registered Mobile Number?

Shop for Rs.2000 during The Big Freedom Sale, Win Vouchers worth Rs.500.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/526629/medium/516672438708124_1540505172716955_4040906120582135808_n.jpg?1533760315

Expired
84 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I was told that everyone who has these digits will get the GC. But the hilarious part is, even when I am eligible, I haven’t got the GC. So, it is just a waste of time trying to make them give it. @RowdyAK47 they have lied to you. If you have 1,9,4,7 in any order, you ARE eligible. This is what they told me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Exactly!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

trust me the CC persons (I spoke to two women) told me everyone will get it. The only problem is they don’t want to give it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got a call yesterday that i will NOT BE receiving the GC because I had cancelled the product (though I had the reordered the same product, a mobile phone in a different color in a span of 10 hours within the offer period (12 August). Even after explaining my case, they kept saying that they are following superior orders and I call it BS. So, this is how they find loopholes in your account order activity to not give you the GC. Has anyone else got it yet?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

What is their support email?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

[email protected] I have been chasing them on Flipkart, but eventually I wasted my time. I don’t think kisiko bhi mila hai GC

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

No one got anything…its a waste of time as they dont want to give now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thank god that it wasn’t our hard earned money that they are refusing to refund. Woh hota toh consumer court jaata. With offers, they always have the last say in refusing – Force Majeure. so we cannot argue with them or abuse them.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You surely will get the voucher by 2047 smile grinning stuck_out_tongue

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

hahahaha exactly right!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got?

replyuser
Click here to reply