Featured
Hotness Flipkart Big Shopping Days 1-5 Dec :- 10% Insta...

Hot Deal Flipkart Big Shopping Days 1-5 Dec :- 10% Instant Discount using HDFC Cards (Flipkart First)

2046°
Deal Wiki
+
80 Comments  |  
54 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
140
495
5
Expand
ngblr wrote:

As far as I understand with my past experience, transaction settlement date is considered for card transaction, which is usually 2 days after the actual transaction date

Yup. Need 10X to be extended to make full use of ten offer.

1
Deal Subedar
19
1449
7
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Yup. Need 10X to be extended to make full use of ten offer.

Extended till 31st dec as per smart buy website

Missing
Deal Cadet
140
495
5
Expand
ngblr wrote:

Extended till 31st dec as per smart buy website

Perfect!

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
5,760
28679
272

Live at 8PM for Flipkart Plus Users

Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
Deal Lieutenant
616
6587
255

Dont see any good offer listed.. Seems it would be a bogus sale… Only 10% on inflated prices which Flipkart has already done for most items

Fb img 1495555080651
Budding Star
1,006
17604
113

If Anyone need HDFC Card Pm Me

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Offer not applied on redmi 8 and note 7 pro

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
49
311
8

Can we get emi on hdfc debit card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
255
5

Is 10% discount applicable on realme 5 pro

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267

Had high hopes on this sale
Disappointed pensive

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
gambitrite wrote:

@getready Is Asus 5z still a good buy at 16,000 + Hdfc discount now?? Also currently which is the best phone in the range of 8,000-10,000rs?

Yes 5z is still good for 14k (Not a fan of Design)
Around 8-10k, Note 8

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
30
0

Any flipkart first user? Please reply

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
3

Can be combined with 10x rewards?

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
54
Expand
getready wrote:

Yes 5z is still good for 14k (Not a fan of Design)
Around 8-10k, Note 8

Will there be a sale during christmas/new year?? If yes, Can we expect better offer during christmas sale? Max discount for HDFC card is only 1250rs which is disappointing.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
gambitrite wrote:

Will there be a sale during christmas/new year?? If yes, Can we expect better offer during christmas sale? Max discount for HDFC card is only 1250rs which is disappointing.

Not sure about christmas but for Sankranthi/Republic Day there will be 1/2 w/ better discounts

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
54
Expand
getready wrote:

Not sure about christmas but for Sankranthi/Republic Day there will be 1/2 w/ better discounts

If atleast they had given max card discount around 2000rs, it would have been great. Do you think there will be further price reduction on Asus 5z?

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
93
546
4
Expand
getready wrote:

Not sure about christmas but for Sankranthi/Republic Day there will be 1/2 w/ better discounts

Diwali sale was more than awesome. Bought 8 mobiles. Can’t beat that sale.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
pikkuboss wrote:

Diwali sale was more than awesome. Bought 8 mobiles. Can’t beat that sale.

Yep
with the additional offers, it was the best (For Mobiles)
For Furniture, i think BBD was the best

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
gambitrite wrote:

If atleast they had given max card discount around 2000rs, it would have been great. Do you think there will be further price reduction on Asus 5z?

I think it depends on the demand
If the sales are less..the price will come down further but longer we wait..tougher our choices will be (New additions like K20 pro) smile

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
54
Expand
getready wrote:

I think it depends on the demand
If the sales are less..the price will come down further but longer we wait..tougher our choices will be (New additions like K20 pro) smile

No Xiaomi/Redmi phones for me, fed up of MIUI. Prefer stock android. Anything apart from Asus 5z which you felt great…

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

Do we get 5% extra on hdfc debit card if we purchase through smartbuy ?

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
5,760
28679
272
ep452 wrote:

Do we get 5% extra on hdfc debit card if we purchase through smartbuy ?

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
146
0

Please PM me if you need HDFC card.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
rocker123 wrote:

Any upcoming flight offers on Flipkart during this sale period and would the HDFC card be applicable on it

Cred app is offering flight offer after paying Bill and instantly redeming coins

Manu
Deal Captain
88
9698
28

Could you provide the details of Cred app flight offer

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
3

10x diners rewards can be combined with this Flipkart flight offer?

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
321
1
ezhas wrote:

10x diners rewards can be combined with this Flipkart flight offer?

yes

Img 20180601 wa0003
Deal Cadet
447
386
4

nice

Missing