Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Flipkart - Citi Credit Cards exclusive - Buy iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus and get Cashback up to Rs 22,500 on Macbook variants

Flipkart - Citi Credit Cards exclusive - Buy iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus and get Cashback up to Rs 22,500 on Macbook variants

208°
Budding Star
Investigator

Detail T&c :- https://www.online.citibank.co.in/Credit-Cards/...

Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions – Offline stores and list of stores
Terms and Conditions – Flipkart
The Offer is applicable only for transactions starting from on 21st January, 2017 till on 30th January, 2017.
The Offer is valid on select stores and Flipkart.
The Offer is applicable on all Citi Credit cards issued in India except Citi Corporate Cards.
The Offer is applicable only on the first valid transaction during the offer period.
The Offer is applicable on only one transaction per card
Cash back shall be credited on or before 90 business days from the date of transaction on a best effort basis to all open and active card member’s account.
The Offer is valid on non-EMI transactions done by the Customer on valid Citibank Credit cards.
This Offer cannot be combined with any other Citi offer.
This Offer is applicable on transactions done via brand EMI channel on Plutus/Pine Labs POS terminals only. Applicable cash back will be printed on the charge slip issued to the card member and needs to be retained for future reference and communication with Citibank. All transactions whereby the charge slip does not display the cash back details will not be considered eligible for the cash back.
This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Citi offer on Flipkart or any other existing offer on Flipkart.

Flipkart Link:
https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-7-jet-bla...

Expired

Deal Wiki

9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can’t believe this lets say I purchase mac book pro worth Rs 52k and will I ever get a cb of 21k on this purchase. I think this will/might apply for high end versions but not for the lower priced variations.

Link Copied

It is a combo offer

Link Copied

Cash back shall be credited on or before 90 business days from the date of transaction on a best effort basis to all open and active card member’s account.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Has always been a problem with Citi… 90 days is quarter of an year…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are they expecting someone to spent >1.6L for gadgets in a month?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Seems like a good deal. If I buy iPhone 7 32GB & iPad Mini 2 32GB from flipkart, total price comes out to be 58k+19k=77k. Cashback will be 18k. So effective price=59k. That’s good, right?

Please correct me if I am missing anything.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I bought this 2 weeks ago from store.. Aweosme deal.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

This was front page ad in all major newspapers a few days ago. It is an Apple offer.

replyuser
Click here to reply