Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Motorola headphones starting from 50% off

354°
699
53% OFF 1499.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,225
15258
70

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Flipkart.

OTHER PRODUCTS

Motorola Pulse 2 Wired Headset @ Rs 699 MRP Rs 1499/-
http://www.flipkart.com/motorola-pulse-2-wired-...

Motorola Pulse Max Wired Headset @ Rs 1199 MRP Rs 2499/-
http://www.flipkart.com/motorola-pulse-max-wire...

13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant
35
636
6882
57

Vu+S
Channel alert (VFM DEALS) sent!

Flipkart :Motorola headsets @min 50% off. starts from 699

Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,225
15258
70
@sing wrote:

Vu+S
Channel alert (VFM DEALS) sent!

Flipkart :Motorola headsets @min 50% off. starts from 699


thanx

Z
Deal Captain
154
936
14552
64

Good find..vuns

Original
Deal Cadet
0
139
416
26

Anyone has a comparison of bass of this with other headphones?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

how’s d bass n sound quality..,,? anyone has any idea!!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Want wireless

Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,225
15258
70
@ashuonweb wrote:

how’s d bass n sound quality..,,? anyone has any idea!!


no bro.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
74
0

Ordered Pulse MAX, nice deal… But anyone with review? And Yes VU

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

don’t go on mrp, same was available @ Rs 799 on Amazon ,you can read review @ gadgets 360, it is clearly written headphone was launched @ Rs 799 means Rs 100 off only

Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,225
15258
70
@vikaskumar17135894 wrote:

Ordered Pulse MAX, nice deal… But anyone with review? And Yes VU


thank you brother. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

don’t go on mrp, same was available @ Rs 799 on Amazon ,you can read review @ gadgets 360, it is clearly written headphone was launched @ Rs 799 means Rs 100 off only


+1

Missing