Hotness Flipkart - Earn 4 times super coins during BBD ...

Hot Deal Flipkart - Earn 4 times super coins during BBD by using apps in Flipkart (min 20 coins on each txn)

1376°
44 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I have 1192 super coins in my plus account…..Can anyone suggest me most beneficial way to use it??

Ic3
Deal Major
20,827
25493
154
sunilpatel111990678 wrote:

I have 1192 super coins in my plus account…..Can anyone suggest me most beneficial way to use it??

Earn 308 more coins and get 3k Flipkart voucher for 1500 coins blush

Bjsg
Coupon Baba
3
10158
218
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Earn 308 more coins and get 3k Flipkart voucher for 1500 coins blush

Great Idea + HA smile

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Major
891
15164
237
Expand
syed786 wrote:

Great Idea , HA

Waah!!

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Earn 308 more coins and get 3k Flipkart voucher for 1500 coins blush

I have 308… in fact 304… sad … suggest beneficial way… toungueout

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34753
456
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

I have 308… in fact 304… sad … suggest beneficial way… toungueout

Talwalkar’s

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Talwalkar’s

Talwalkar’s… my foot…. evil …. Good old Akhaara… smile toungueout

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34753
456
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Talwalkar’s… my foot…. evil …. Good old Akhaara… smile toungueout

tu ek kaam kar 1200 aur ekahtta kar
1500 ho jaye to flipkart ka 3000 ka voucher le
tere liye aisa lamba goal hi theek hai
thode din isi me busy rahega
T: reach 1500 coins for 3000 flipkart gv

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

tu ek kaam kar 1200 aur ekahtta kar
1500 ho jaye to flipkart ka 3000 ka voucher le
tere liye aisa lamba goal hi theek hai
thode din isi me busy rahega
T: reach 1500 coins for 3000 flipkart gv

Baat mein dumm hai aur kharcha bahut… sad …chalo jutt jaye hein 3000 banane mein… smile toungueout
.
Trans: Next GOAL… 3000 coins… wink toungueout

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34753
456
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Baat mein dumm hai aur kharcha bahut… sad …chalo jutt jaye hein 3000 banane mein… smile toungueout
.
Trans: Next GOAL… 3000 coins… wink toungueout

target coins are 1500 not 3000

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

target coins are 1500 not 3000

Arre, always AIM high… wink toungueout

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34753
456
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Arre, always AIM high… wink toungueout

there is one sayng
“Don’t think so deep
decisions become weak”

for you
don’t set target so steep
flipkart blocks a/c in a sweep

Cropped909434581
Deal Cadet
61
205
9

Term and conditions are here

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587518/original/20190927_234808.jpg?1569608341https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587519/original/20190927_234750.jpg?1569608366


Cropped909434581
Deal Cadet
61
205
9

Anyone try this 20 coins per 100rs spent?

Missing