Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Flipkart Huge sale on Powerbanks Below Rs 250/-

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Flipkart logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
The avengers 2012   symbol of hope wallpaper 1920x1080
Deal Subedar
10
598
2802
30

Huge discount and price drop on PowerBanks at Flipkart

Master Link : http://www.flipkart.com/mobile-accessories/pr?s...

https://i.imgur.com/eLQvSqR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JvtyxVd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/uszLACE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/apx3rj6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/n4YbCrk.jpg

14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
51
304
22102
339

Looks good. Some powerbanks are good https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ullu
Deal Subedar
0
73
1520
64
@viSH wrote:

Looks good. Some powerbanks are good https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Which ones? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
51
304
22102
339
@svprod6 wrote:

@viSH wrote:

Looks good. Some powerbanks are good https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Which ones? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


The one in the image.
Maxx one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Alien midway
Deal Lieutenant
14
472
5264
155
@svprod6 wrote:

@Thala-Thalapathy wrote:

try these ..free delivery..
http://www.flipkart.com/goodit-pocket-ring-usb-...

http://www.flipkart.com/adcom-apb22-usb-charger...


Okay thanks. Will take a look. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Never used a power bank before. Now I think I need one. My phone is getting old. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Dont buy Maxx PB, its waste.

Srimanthudu wallpapers crazynews10 660x330
Deal Subedar
0
95
2918
65

not much off on Ambrane power banks.
Rest all are crap brands

Ninja tune
Deal Cadet
0
75
470
3

Bhai they are clearing all the returned pieces.

Dp
Deal Subedar
3
186
1562
19

i have received a used product full of scratches ambrane p202
should i ask for replacement or just return it?

Dp
Deal Subedar
3
186
1562
19
ashu45 wrote:

i have received a used product full of scratches ambrane p202
should i ask for replacement or just return it?

although scratches are minor but in hundreds they are just everywhere on the body of powerbank

Ninja tune
Deal Cadet
0
75
470
3

I had already told earlier, they are clearing their returned pieces.
Just get your money back. There’s no logic getting another waste piece in place of this used/returned piece.

Dp
Deal Subedar
3
186
1562
19
nimod wrote:

I had already told earlier, they are clearing their returned pieces.
Just get your money back. There’s no logic getting another waste piece in place of this used/returned piece.

thanks for the suggestion

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30310
626

vu :l

Images
Moderator
2
214
13682
214
nimod wrote:

I had already told earlier, they are clearing their returned pieces.
Just get your money back. There’s no logic getting another waste piece in place of this used/returned piece.

correct!

Missing