Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flipkart TV Days ( 7th -10th January )10% Instant Discount with CC/DC/Net Banking/EMI options

Flipkart TV Days ( 7th -10th January )10% Instant Discount with CC/DC/Net Banking/EMI options

692°
Deal Captain
Rohit_Agg

https://www.flipkart.com/television...re

FAQs
What is the offer?
·         10% Instant Discount with   CC/DC/Net Banking/EMI options Also applicable on Cardless credit  on purchase of  this product.
What is the offer duration?
·         7th January 2020 00:00 to 10th January 2020 23:59.

What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
·         Max discount per card: Up to INR 1000.
·         Minimum Net Cart Value: INR 3000.
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
·         This offer will be applicable on purchase of this product on the platform.
·         You can check the list of all offers applicable on a product, on the product page. This offer will also be listed there, if the product is eligible for the offer.

Will I get the offer if I pay using a Debit or Credit Card via PhonePe?
·         No, offer will NOT apply on payments made from Debit and Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option.

Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
·         Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will only apply on the amount paid through Debit Cards, Credit Cards and NetBanking against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 3000.

How many times can this offer be availed?
·         There is no limit on number of transactions. However, you can avail maximum discount of INR 1000 per card per category.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRELIMINARY:
  1. This Offer (defined below) is being run by OmniTechRetail & TruecomRetail (‘’Seller’) on flipkart.com, Flipkart Mobile App, Flipkart Lite Platform (all three collectively, ‘Platform’), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (‘Flipkart’).
  2. By participating in this Offer, user (‘You’, ‘Your’ or ‘Customer’) agrees to be bound by:
  3. these terms and conditions (‘T&C’); and
  4. the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions for Gift Cards (www.flipkart.com/buy-gift-v...er) and other relevant documentation including any modifications, alterations or updates thereof, that are published on the Platform.

OFFER DETAILS:
  1. Offer is valid from  7th January 2020 (00:00 hrs) to 10th January 2020 (23:59 hrs)(‘Offer Period’).
  2.  To avail this Offer You must do/ fulfil the following:
  3. Age must be 18 years or above;
  4. Must have a valid account on the Platform and log into the same;
  5. Purchase products sold by the above mentioned Seller under Television category (‘Product/s’) during the Offer Period for the Min. Purchase Amount of INR 3000.
  6. Purchase of Product/s must be made by using your valid and current credit card /debit card (‘Card’), Net banking or EMI transactions.
  7. In case of partial payment made using Flipkart Gift Card/ Wallet or due to realization of exchange offers, discount will be valid only on the amount paid through Card.
  8. Upon fulfilling the above requirements, You will get an instant discount of 10% (Maximum discount is capped INR 1000) on the total amount spent or the amount paid by Card (in case of partial payment or partial cancellations made as per the T&Cs).

Expired

Deal Wiki

2 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
replyuser
Click here to reply