Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Trick To Get FREE 20% UPTO 200 RS. Cashback on Amazon (Scshot Added)

Trick To Get FREE 20% UPTO 200 RS. Cashback on Amazon (Scshot Added)

1574°
Deal Newbie
PGoyal_98

http://Ama...in
open recharge section in amazon pay

Do Recharge of any of your number ,
Amount should be more than 75 Rs.

Your number shoud be correct,
But your Circle & State must Be Wrong (i chose BSNL as wrong operator & Jio was Real 1)

(You will get your money back 100%)

After recharge you will get notification to collect offer

Collect offer & done

(New amazon users will get 25% cashback upto 200) https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578370/original/Screenshot_20190801-010927.png?1564602068This is cancelled recharge
& Other is 20% cashbackhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578371/original/Screenshot_20190801-011002.png?1564602127 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578376/original/Screenshot_20190801-012959.png?1564603216* I collected this offer by same trick*

Expired
150 Comments  |  
59 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

On another one of account ( non prime ) offer showed – paid electricity bill but did not get any offer collection email / the link posted here also not working. Showing only TnC.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

BTW, How many non prime members are successfully able to collect the offer ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got in non prime account

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I won’t do it as Amazon may lock the cashback afterwards stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not prime still showing 200 off. So done a fake recharge. It got failed and got refund after 3hrs but haven’t gotten any coupon mails. Any leads?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have seen this 20% recharge offer in my account..so recharged for 100 rs but not received any coupon. Also no cashback or discount is seen on cart value of 2000. Am I missing something?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I think for those who have seen the offer email will comee as validity period is up to 31st aug.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do we get 20% for non prime also?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

if you see this and as per TnC yes – does not matter prime or non prime. But on prime got the offer link instantly but on noon prime so far nothing ( paid electricity bill )

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I don’t get any discounts rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Non prime , offer was shown b4 recharge.
Did 100₹ rc.
Not received any 20% offer
Why so

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same here.I got 50% offer,did 100rs recharge but got no email containing offer link,chatted with them,they are simply denying it and asking for screenshot.I should have taken the screenshot.

View 15 more replies
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

those who are doing genuine recharge – they sending sms too to unlock the offer of 20%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

2hr passed after rc, nothing received

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Wait bro.. genuine users will always get late !

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Didnt worked for me either (non prime user)

Link Copied

I got the offer only for recharge, for few of my friends who didn’t use it last time, they’ve all the offers active in recharges and bill pay.
Can we combine multiple 20% offers this time as well?

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

No.. it may visible in all section but applicable only once !

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Working for prime member

Link Copied

I guess this offer is for Prime only ?

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Mera trick ke chalte Sahi no dia or operator change Kia or circle bhi or Kia ore 100 rs ka recharge successful hogeya . Recharge Ka refund nehi aya.😭😭😭😭😭 @prashu.goyal.98 help

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro it is rare , check again if you have received refund

View 1 more reply
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Is this earlier offer like 20% cbx5 coupons or only 20% cb??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No, this time only once not 5 times

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did recharge of 100, RC failed, didn’t got any notification so tried the link which also didn’t work.(Non prime user)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is ₹200/- off coupon working multiple times or we have to place one order of ₹1000/- to avail full ₹200/- cashback ?
( suppose of we order for ₹500/- now and get ₹100/- back & later order for 500/- & get balance ₹100/- later )

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Working multiple times upto 200 blush

#verified

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I did a real transaction, yet no cashback, it showed on recharge page, no link to collect coupon..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anyone provide link for collecting this offer

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Did you got cashback more than once…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ya i got 3 times on 3 different prod.

46 +100 + 54

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Customer care saying email within 3 business day’s that is 2 more days to wait…idiots…they will say we are not eligible after that..

Link Copied

Fail rc trick still working for anyone?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I guess the bug is patched
Tried just now by making an account. It’s not working. ;(

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this offer prime exclusive?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Made rc on aug 1 morning and just now received offer notification.
Non prime

Contacted cc 3 4 times, lastly contacted today, they said its some issues with system and being sorted out .will surely get it within 3 day.
Finally received it now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Have you got rs.35 cashback for recharging??

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Prime day 20%X 4 = 800 cashback is still pending … CC assured me of a resolution by 9th Aug.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Did they send you anything by mail or is it just verbal assurance…I called today & they are giving bullshit excuses plus pretending as if such an offer never existed.. How did you convince them??

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Sent them screenshot … they have acknowledged it saying ..

Hello,

Hope this email finds you well.

Firstly, I’m sorry to know the inconvenience you’ve faced with the cash-back on your recent order’s for the offer “Unlock 20% up-to Rs.200”.

To help you further, I’ve checked the Terms and Condition’s and I see that the time-line to process the cash-back is of 3 Business days (Excluding Saturday and Sunday).

For your 3 order which were placed yesterday, I’d request you to kindly wait till 05 Aug,2019 for the cash-back amount to be credited. For your order placed on 29 July, 2019, I’d request you to kindly wait by tomorrow.

Rest for your order placed on 27 July, 2019, the cash-back was supposed to be credited by yesterday. As it has not been credited, hence I’ve escalated this issue to the concern team to look into this matter and help you further. The time-line for getting the cash-back on this order is 09 Aug, 2019.

I hope this helps! We look forward to seeing you again soon

We appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today

Warmest regards,

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can anyone send me the link to collect this offer?

replyuser
Click here to reply