Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
FREE 5 (1+4) Years Extended warranty ON VOLTAS ACs At TATA CLIQ worth 11500

FREE 5 (1+4) Years Extended warranty ON VOLTAS ACs At TATA CLIQ worth 11500

4454°
Like Magnet
cveldandi
VOLTAS EXCLUSIVE OFFER AT TATA CLIQ 5 YEAR (1 + 4 YEAR EXTENDED) WARRANTY ON ALL SPLIT/WINDOW & DC INVERTER AIR CONDITIONERS SOLD TO RETAIL INDIVIDUAL / HOUSE HOLD CUSTOMER.DURING 1ST APRIL ?2017 TO 30TH APRIL ?2017. Free 5 Years Warranty & Standard Installation combined worth upto 11500 Rs https://www.tatacl...om
Expired
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Free 5 Year Warranty (Worth upto Rs 10,000/-)

Enjoy Free 5 year warranty (1 + 4 year extended) exclusive to Tatacliq customers. All spare parts (as applicable in standard warranty) during the period of 5 years, would be replaced free of cost, except for PCB / Controller (Indoor & Outdoor) in case of Inverter which will carry normal warranty of 1 year. Exclusion:- Labour charges & Preventive Maintenance after one year including Gas Charging (if any) to be borne by the customer. To avail this special warranty, customer has to simply send an SMSWTA’ to 9289525321 within 3 days of purchase. Voltas call centre will get back to the customer to collect all the required details.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For this we need to do service twice every year
In service they only clean filter & condenser with water
Also service chaps add up extra work which is not required

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I don’t know about this.actually i saw this offer while searching ACs and thought would be helpful for someone who anyways buying to take AC as other manufacturers not offering the above said extended warranty and other a manufacturers cahrging around 9100 for 4 years extended service.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This extended warranty scheme is very deceptive. Voltas give extended warranty on parts for 5 years but then customer has to pay for preventive maintenance or service charges. Voltas doesn’t seem to have any annual service charges scheme to cover the service only costs. Very unbecoming of a Tata company

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

While buying such deals, the problem is after one year of warranty, when the parts will be covered under warranty but service has to be paid for. Even for getting spares support one has to go to a Voltas service center. However I found that Voltas has a scheme of “Labour only” AMC for the units purchased under this so called WTA scheme, which are much lower than normal AMC rates.
A 4 year AMC for WTA 1 Ton Split AC is just 4720 (Including taxes)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Share your experiences with voltas customer service

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not received 5 year warranty document.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not Received any call .. I send the message on Saturday(9.06.2018) for extended warranty 1+ 4 yrs ( WTA on REMOVED) and on same day I purchased the AC.
AC Details:
voltas 183 dza
1.5 ton 3 star window AC.

Please do the needful…

replyuser
Click here to reply