Hotness FREE Axis Bank virtual Debit card in -180 seconds

Hot Deal FREE Axis Bank virtual Debit card in -180 seconds

556°
0
100% OFF 499.0
Missing
suspended
63
20
1

https://digital.axisbank.co.in/AxisDigitalBanki...
******Follow steps******

.Click on the link.

•Enter your full name , adhar no. & Pan no. and click on the go
•You will receive an OTP on your Aadhar linked mobile number.
•Enter OTP for verification.
•Congratulations! you have Successfully opened your Axis Asap account.

You can avail all benefits of axis Bank offers on different e-commerce sites like FLIPKART GROFERSWOOHOO, SNAP DEAL & etc.

  • Expiring In almost 4 years
17 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
73
731
10

My friend tried but this card is not accepting the 5% instant discount for woohoo.
Any difference between this virtual card and physical card?

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98

And then pay minimum Rs 150 for each cash deposit for lifetime?

Missing
suspended
63
20
1
nirmaltvd wrote:

My friend tried but this card is not accepting the 5% instant discount for woohoo.
Any difference between this virtual card and physical card?

Bro..Don’t know about woohoo But this card is accepted grofers 15% instant discount offer and flipkart axis bank offer. May be some technical issue during woohoo…
But it works on woohoo also

Missing
suspended
63
20
1
drupal wrote:

And then pay minimum Rs 150 for each cash deposit for lifetime?

Nt sure about 150₹ amount..

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
265
2
nirmaltvd wrote:

My friend tried but this card is not accepting the 5% instant discount for woohoo.
Any difference between this virtual card and physical card?

Axis asap virtual card working perfectly on woohoo at snapdeal

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
731
10
Expand
shiv.suratwala497 wrote:

Axis asap virtual card working perfectly on woohoo at snapdeal

Any referral schemes?
Also need branch visit within one year and need bio metric verification?

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
265
2
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

Any referral schemes?
Also need branch visit within one year and need bio metric verification?

I think no any Referel scheme for this.

U have to visit nearest branch for bio verification within a year to continue your account for next years otherwise it will be deactivated.

Cash deposite limit is 2lac for a year till your biomatric verification is not completed

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98
Expand
Shivam20002 wrote:

Nt sure about 150₹ amount..

But I am sure ,
Why don’t you read tnc of this account ,cash deposits in this account is chargeable minimum Rs.150 per txn

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
731
10
Expand
drupal wrote:

But I am sure ,
Why don’t you read tnc of this account ,cash deposits in this account is chargeable minimum Rs.150 per txn

What is cash deposit to account means?

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
731
10
drupal wrote:

And then pay minimum Rs 150 for each cash deposit for lifetime?

Please share the details of 150 cash deposit. What is the meaning of cash deposit?

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

Please share the details of 150 cash deposit. What is the meaning of cash deposit?

If you deposit or withdraw cash in your account through branch,
Fees on Cash Deposits and Withdrawals
Rs.5 per Rs.1000 or Rs.150, whichever is higher

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
731
10
Expand
drupal wrote:

If you deposit or withdraw cash in your account through branch,
Fees on Cash Deposits and Withdrawals
Rs.5 per Rs.1000 or Rs.150, whichever is higher

now planing to open this account. but in another site one replied , axix automatically sent physical card and it chanrged Rs 354 any idea?

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-limitations-...

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5567
76

block your existing Axis Bank asap virtual Debit card after use on snapdeal/woohoo offer & reissue your card, Axis charge Rs200 for new card.

again use new card on snapdeal/woohoo offer.

now you get 4% profit this time on woohoo if you pay Rs200 for new card.

repeat this step again and again.

Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1036
14
abhishek012 wrote:

block your existing Axis Bank asap virtual Debit card after use on snapdeal/woohoo offer & reissue your card, Axis charge Rs200 for new card.

again use new card on snapdeal/woohoo offer.

now you get 4% profit this time on woohoo if you pay Rs200 for new card.

repeat this step again and again.

Is it advisable grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
731
10

Axis card offer applicable one time only?

Missing