Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Free Dettol kit

Free Dettol kit

125°
100% OFF 200.0
Deal Cadet
rakz_mr

https://www.lybrate.com/dettol-and-mom-kit/p/pa...
Just type your details to get an exclusive Dettol kit which includes soap, sanitizer, antiseptic liquid,moov and more for free,just pay Delivery charge that’s it.

Expired
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They are Thieves, they have cancelled my order saying the product is out of stock and returned shipping charges after 5-7 days. On the other hand the said kit was available for purchase@119 at that time of cancellation.

Thereafter I received many unwanted emails and SMS.

Eligibility criteria for that offer is You must have a child 0-3 months or so.

I have written them a long email for that, they said that you may purchase@119 from our site.

Next time I simultaneously place 2 orders with different name and numbers, for 1 I have applied the promo code and for another I didn’t apply and paid for both via different phonepay.

They cancelled the order where promo was applied, and I rejected courier of another.

I was tired of blocking their emails advertisement on daily basis.

This is my advice to all dimers, Don’t provide your confidential info, they don’t give you anything but misuse your number and email and sold it to baby products manufacturing companies.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mail and tell him that you are sending Court notice and ask the head office address

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Voted Down

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got all 3 packages I had ordered

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have always received the kits. Total 3 kits now. Remember these are for kids so they are blocking the fake buyers smile smiley smiley

replyuser
Click here to reply