Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Free domestic return ticket on VIP luggage of 5999 (only base fare)

Free domestic return ticket on VIP luggage of 5999 (only base fare)

889°
100% OFF 4000.0
Deal Subedar
Dealbraker

https://viphelloholiday...m/

SHOP FOR Rs5999/- & GET
ASSURED RETURN FLIGHT TICKET TO A DOMESTIC DESTINATION OF
YOUR CHOICE

More details on the link give above.  Valid till 31 October

Expired
20 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai dono traf ka tkt dega ya only one way

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Both way…read t&c for details

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

only return ticket

Link Copied

No it’s both way

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Note from DesiDime Team: This topic is still under moderation. Your patience is greatly appreciated

Link Copied

Great offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I want this bags

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

2 Options for Date of travel to be mentioned (with a gap of atleast 10 days): Example: Customer wants
to travel from Mumbai to Delhi, for the onwards journey (Mumbai to Delhi) the gap between the dates
has to be 10 days, for the return journey (Delhi to Mumbai) customer can choose any date till end of
promotion period i.e. 30th June

Look at this point.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ye tickets hm January ki date k Kara skte h ki nahi

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it still valid if I book kol to Bangalore during Feb 13 and return by 17.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pls suggest if im traveling Mumbai to delhi by 1 Oct and return will be delhi to Mumbai 8 dec. Same will be applicable for this offer. And How many person?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

These are REMOVED shit offers they are providing

I bought 3 vip bags of cost 19000 Rs.
At that time all domestic location were showing in there portal. I was planning from delhi to Goa from 14 to 18 Dec as due to black days I wish to book earlier.

But as of now they have subsidized many of top destinations and now they are saying promotion offer is over.

On serious note. Ye bas bc bewakoof bnane k offers hote h logo ko .

Do not go with these offers

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Already bought the VIP luggage but yet didn’t recieve the return tickets. They are cheating the consumer by showing advt with celebrity like saif Ali khan & Kareena kapoor. I am going to file a consumer case

Link Copied

Seriously…keep us posted 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Complete fraud..did not receive any tickets from them.. purchased 2 bags..they dnt even respond to emails

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its big fraud. guys dont buy anything from them.

its impossibly frustrate you.

we bought two bag from them in OCT 2019 just because of this offer. we registered in Nov. and they given us to choose date of traveling.
we did choose from DELHI to GOA from 11 Dec 2019 to 17 DEC 2019 and 11 Jan 2020 to 17 Jan 2020. got a authentication email and they said in 2 to 4 working they will send a invoice.
because these foolish VIP offer I booked 2 another ticket for my another family member thought they can join other two who will get Free ticket. but did not get any email from them after 15 days even.

then i called their customer care center lol they said they can’t do anything please send an email to rewardport. we sent so many email to them but no response. we called VIP bags mumbai they said they can’t do anything send email to rewardport.

they did not reply. after frustrating our self i sent an email to reward and use some harsh language then i received an email from them next day. they said we have already sent December emails but if you did not receive we can send you the new authentication code to register it again to choose the new dates. I replied please send me. after this no reply. lol………
then i was very angry send many times feedback from VIP impossible web site but nobody is responding.

then in 5 jan 2020 i visited the place from where i bought the bag and met the sales man he said its not possible lol….he arranged the new authentication code to register it again and choose the new dates. we choose from 11 march 2020 to 17 march 2020 and another we choose 11 april to 17 april 2020.

and funny things is that this time its not allowing us to choose delhi to GOA toungueout lol seriously. we tried to book from mumbai to goa it was available.

then we thought its ok lets go to jammu. we choose delhi to Jammu its booked.
and from 9 JAN 2020 to till date no any response no invoice nothing….still waiting…..

now conclusion:- i have booked two more ticket (total 4 ticket) to send my family on goa . I spent almost 24000.

these people are really lucky they launched this fraud in INDIA . we dont have time to sue them. lol……

Link Copied

Post on Facebook, Twitter and tag saif kareena as well

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Already bought VIP bags of 30000Rs. And haven’t get any return ticket…..this company and their offer is fraud
They only want to increase their sale nothing else
Shame on you…..you are making fool of people
On a serious note….we want our money to be refunded as soon as you can
Otherwise be ready to see the consumer power
VIP bags impossible offer FRAUD will be telecasted worldwide

replyuser
Click here to reply