Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get FREE Netflix Subscription for 3 months using your HDFC Bank Credit Card

Get FREE Netflix Subscription for 3 months using your HDFC Bank Credit Card

2982°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.netflix.c...n/
Existing Card holders https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...
Users Applying for New Card https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...
Your first 3 months of Netflix is on us
Just register using your HDFC Bank Credit Card*
Offer eligible on Infinia/Regalia/Regalia First/Business Regalia/Business Regalia First/Jet Co-brand Credit Cards
Select the desired Netflix Plan.
Start the registration process.
Provide eligible method of payment using HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Complete Signup.
Offer period is 1st August 2019 to 31st Oct 2019.
Customer offer is ONLY eligible for card holders holding HDFC Bank Infinia/Regalia/Regalia First/Business Regalia/Business Regalia First/Jet Co-brand/Diners Club miles/Diners Jet/Diners Black Credit Cards.
3 months cash back on monthly subscription of Netflix technology (Max cashback capped at Rs. 499/- per card per month for max upto 3 months). Applicable for all plans of Netflix Technology (Basic, Standard, Premium). This also includes Netflix mobile plan subscriptions.
Cashback Terms – Subscription amount will be debited month on month from the selected card as per Netflix subscription policy. Cashback will be posted after 90 days from the month of registration
Customer needs to be LIVE with Netflix Subscription at the time of Cashback posting on HDFC Bank Credit Card. i.e. If a Aug’19 registered customer’s credit card has not been debited for the 4th month subscription in Nov’19, Cash back will not be posted. Customer is deemed de-registered and hence disqualified for the program benefit.

Expired
94 Comments  |  
65 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have much better deal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which one?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Modded apk kahan hain

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we avail first month free with this?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Na bhai main 100 rs per month wala hi chala lunga UHD 🤣

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is a fraud offer by hdfc. If u look closely it is 50% cashback as you need active connection for 6 months in order to get cashback for 3 months

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pay 3000 to get cashback of 1500

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

From the T&C, you’d only need to pay for 4 months as you’d get the cashback by the 4th month.

https://i.imgur.com/BlHpU8M.jpg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That means 75% cashback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No its 50% off. Cashback will be posted on 30 Nov, 31 Dec, 31 Jan. Its clearly mentioned on hdfc website: https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

EDIT: its 75% cashback as whole 3 month cashback will be posted after 90 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please re read the T&C, it’s based on the registration date.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@rajrocks thanks a lot. I’ve club miles card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What a sham offfer, they will give cashback at the ending of 4th month and the customer needs to be active till the time of cash back. Lmao so you will have to pay 499 rent for the 4th month if u want cb fot the last 3 months. What a scam sirji

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Cashback will be posted after 90 days from the month of registration.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes. So basically it is like pay for 4 months first and then 3 months subscription charges will be rolled back as cashback to the card.

So Pay 499 + 499 + 499 + 499 and get back 499 + 499 + 499 smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it applicable on existing Netflix account, if I change the payment method?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Better offer than this
Netflix 1 month premium ultra HD with 4 screens for 250rs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get FREE Netflix Subscription for 3 months using your HDFC Bank Credit Card, Customer offer is ONLY eligible for card holders holding HDFC Bank Infinia/Regalia/Regalia First/Business Regalia/Business Regalia First/Jet Co-brand/Diners Club miles/Diners Jet/Diners Black Credit Cards.

Your first 3 months of Netflix is on us.Register using HDFC Bank Credit Card*Apply for your Pre-approved Credit Card.Login to NetBanking > Click on ‘Offers’ tab > Select Credit Card offer to avail.Offer eligible on Infinia/Regalia/Regalia First/Business Regalia/Business Regalia First/Jet Co-brand Credit Cards.
Offer period is 1st August 2019 to 31st Oct 2019.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578753/original/IMG_20190803_061206.jpg?1564793039

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this applicable to existing Netflix user or need to create a new user in Netflix?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM ME FOR MUCH BETTER DEAL

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This offer seems to be incorrect. I couldn’t find any details now. Looks more like an error.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Looks like offer discountinued….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The offer is gone from the site now. 😑😑😑

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

HDFC Bank Netflix Cashback Promotion

• Offer valid from 1st Sep,19 To 31st Oct’19.
  • Your first 3 months of Netflix is on us.
  • Just register using your HDFC Bank Credit Card
  • Offer eligible on Regalia, Infinia, Diners Black Credit Cards.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/583038/original/Screenshot_20190901-103137.jpg?1567314290

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

HDFC Bank Netflix Cashback Promotion Terms and Conditions
Eligible HDFC Bank Credit Cardholders – Regalia, Infinia, Diners Black
Terms and Conditions:
Registration period is 1st September 2019, 00.01 hrs to 31st October 2019, 00.00 hrs.
Eligible Cardholders must make the following Qualifying Purchase during the Registration Period to receive cashback :

a. New to Netflix customers who sign up for the Netflix Service either on the Mobile, Basic, Standard or Premium (monthly) Plans will receive 1st Month Complimentary from Netflix & will not be debited. Customer will be debited monthly for 3 subsequent consecutive months of Netflix and get 2 months cashback in bulk. Bulk cashback will be credited within 30 days after the 3 monthly debits as mentioned above. Value of Basic Plan will be credited as cashback for plans selected between Basic, Standard and Premium. Value of Mobile Plan will be credited as cashback for Mobile Plan selected at setup. b. A customer who rejoins the Netflix Service (as determined by Netflix in its sole discretion) either on the Mobile, Basic, Standard or Premium (monthly) Plans where: Customer will be debited monthly for 4 months of Netflix service and get 3 months cashback in bulk; Bulk cashback will be credited within 30 days after 4 monthly debits and 4 months of being on service; Value of Basic Plan will be credited as cashback for plans selected between Basic, Standard and Premium. Value of Mobile will be credited as cashback for Mobile Plan selected at Signup. A customer with any Method of Payment (MOP) registered as the payment method for an existing Netflix account within a three (3) month period preceding the Promotion Period will not be eligible. Cashback Terms – a. The subscription amount will be debited each month from the selected card in accordance with Netflix’s Terms of Use. Customer will get cash back posted within 30 days following customer’s completion of (i) 3 consecutive debits in the case of new sign ups and (ii) 4 consecutive debits in the case of rejoins. Maximum cashback is capped at Rs. 499/- per card per month for a maximum of up to 3 months. b. Customer needs to be LIVE with Standing Instruction at the time of cashback posting. i.e. If a Sep’19 registered customer’s credit card has not been debited for the 4th month subscription in Dec’19, Cashback will not be posted as the customer is deemed de-registered and hence disqualified for the program benefits. c. During the offer period, if a customer’s credit card number is changed, the onus is on the customer to update the customer’s card details with Netflix for subsequent Standing Instruction debits. If the same is not done, the customer will be deemed de-registered as the payment will not be successful. In case of transaction reversal requests or chargeback, Cashback will not be posted or will be reversed from Credit Card account. New to Netflix members may sign up via the HDFC Bank offer page (https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com...ls) or organically visit Netflix.com. Each Eligible Card may only be used once. Crediting cashback post eligibility checks will be done by HDFC Bank This offer is not redeemable or refundable for cash, subject to applicable law, and cannot be exchanged. Customer’s subscription to the Netflix Service will at all times be subject to Netflix’s Terms of Use found at www.netflix.com/term...se.
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

@Nigel why my thread merged here when offer starts from Sept 1st? Also offer revoked in August (check above comments)..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

“A customer with any Method of Payment (MOP) registered as the payment method for an existing Netflix account within a three (3) month period preceding the Promotion Period will not be eligible.”

What does this mean? Can I cancel my existing subscription and get a new one with Diners or not? Customer Care says I can, but this condition says I can’t have an existing method of payment for past 3 months? Any clarity on this?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can someone help me with the last query I posted?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same question

Link Copied

did anyone get the cashback ?

Link Copied

Nope

Link Copied

anybody has screenshot of this offer? HDFC claiming it wasn’t for regalia first rage
CC : @rajrocks

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

nope

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply