Hey! The deal you are currently viewing has expired!
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Get 10% cashback on Prepaid recharges

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
225
10% OFF 250.0
Hey! The deal you are currently viewing has expired!
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Missing
Deal Subedar
12
427
1400
11
Get 10% cashback on Prepaid recharges
Deal Expired

use promo code :TEN
valid twice per user..
www.freechar...om

OTHER DETAILS NOT MENTIONED
WILL update as soon as i get it

FPD Suggested By > harrypotter , AtulTheDimer , Patel ,

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Freecharge.
  2. Apply coupon code TEN
  3. No Minimum Recharge amount Max cashback of Rs.50.
  4. Valid only Twice per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
  5. Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking & Freecharge Balance transactions only
  6. Valid till 7th December
27 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
374
10,896
22071
130

Valid on successful Recharges done till 18th NOV 2016
No Minimum Recharge amount Max cashback of Rs.50.
TEN Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
Valid only Twice per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking & Freecharge Balance transactions only
Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
Not valid for Add Cash & Airtel transactions
Not valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside India
We reserve the right to end / modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
Offer valid on FreeCharge App & Web
For all other queries please email [email protected]..om
We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity

https://offers.freecharge.co...N/

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
427
1400
11
@avgn wrote:

Valid on successful Recharges done till 18th NOV 2016
No Minimum Recharge amount Max cashback of Rs.50.
TEN Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
Valid only Twice per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking & Freecharge Balance transactions only
Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
Not valid for Add Cash & Airtel transactions
Not valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside India
We reserve the right to end / modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
Offer valid on FreeCharge App & Web
For all other queries please email [email protected]..om
We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity

https://offers.freecharge.co...N/

Ty☺bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
285
1640
9

VunS + Kg https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tumblr nn53wa3pmp1suu3yio1 500
Deal Cadet
3
209
756
32

report

Tumblr nn53wa3pmp1suu3yio1 500
Deal Cadet
3
209
756
32

repost

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
110
1

Smart app running better offer atm

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
243
716
9

Never leave any balance in freecharge .it will vanish in no time .I have lost 3000 rupees .

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@singh.veerindian328 wrote:

Smart app running better offer atm

What’s the offer pls explain

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19

I m not able to see my Wallet Balance of ₹80 in my smart app wallet?

@Plato @@Kuttaji@@ @avgn

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
427
1400
11
@Lala wrote:

I m not able to see my Wallet Balance of ₹80 in my smart app wallet?

@Plato @@Kuttaji@@ @avgn

Might have gone above 30 days and cshbck valid till 30 days only

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@samisam093 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

I m not able to see my Wallet Balance of ₹80 in my smart app wallet?

@Plato @@Kuttaji@@ @avgn

Might have gone above 30 days and cshbck valid till 30 days only

Just 4 days have left

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
427
1400
11
@Lala wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

I m not able to see my Wallet Balance of ₹80 in my smart app wallet?

@Plato @@Kuttaji@@ @avgn

Might have gone above 30 days and cshbck valid till 30 days only

Just 4 days have left
Contact their cc then or tag on twitter

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@samisam093 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

I m not able to see my Wallet Balance of ₹80 in my smart app wallet?

@Plato @@Kuttaji@@ @avgn

Might have gone above 30 days and cshbck valid till 30 days only

Just 4 days have left
Contact their cc then or tag on twitter
I m not on Twitter ….😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
10
@Lala wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

I m not able to see my Wallet Balance of ₹80 in my smart app wallet?

@Plato @@Kuttaji@@ @avgn

Might have gone above 30 days and cshbck valid till 30 days only

Just 4 days have left
Contact their cc then or tag on twitter
I m not on Twitter ….😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Don’t take tension bro. Mine also not showing balance and confirmed from my friend he also getting 0. Maybe their wallet server account with cb holdings is down. Wait for tomorrow or maybe they are taking black money out of system https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@chingumboy wrote:


@Lala wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@samisam093 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

I m not able to see my Wallet Balance of ₹80 in my smart app wallet?

@Plato @@Kuttaji@@ @avgn

Might have gone above 30 days and cshbck valid till 30 days only

Just 4 days have left
Contact their cc then or tag on twitter
I m not on Twitter ….😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Don’t take tension bro. Mine also not showing balance and confirmed from my friend he also getting 0. Maybe their wallet server account with cb holdings is down. Wait for tomorrow or maybe they are taking black money out of system https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ok…

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
427
1400
11

Mine also gone😭😭😭😭😭now wait tkll tomorrow then see what happens

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Worked for airtel also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19

Hi,

Xtremely  sorry for this  https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I would like to inform you that we have made some changes with the smart wallet that is why the wallet was temporarily unavailable.

Also, now we have become a semi-closed wallet issued by RBI and this was done as per the laws.

On the top of that as an apology i would be giving you 10%(Upto Rs 100) cashback coupon which can be used up on your next recharge  -

Thumbimgcrop 1478587631182
Deal Cadet
1
101
298
1
@Lala wrote:

I m not able to see my Wallet Balance of ₹80 in my smart app wallet?

@Plato @@Kuttaji@@ @avgn

They r sending a coupon…. So don’t worry

Images
Deal Lieutenant
14
886
3268
38

Get 10% cashback 2 times on recharges using Freecharge (Extended)

Code – TEN

Create/Login to your Freecharge account
Select recharges and choose your operator
Enter the recharge amount and in the next step use promo code TEN
Pay through preferred payment method
Enjoy the cashback in your Freecharge Wallet

Valid on successful Recharges done till 7th Dec 2016
No Minimum Recharge amount Max cashback of Rs.50.
TEN Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer

Valid only Twice per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking & Freecharge Balance transactions only
Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
Not valid for Add Cash & Airtel transactions
Not valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside India
We reserve the right to end / modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
Offer valid on FreeCharge App & Web
For all other queries please email [email protected]..om
We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity

https://offers.freecharge.co...N/

Images
Deal Lieutenant
14
886
3268
38

Why VD? Its not a repost as its extended.

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
109
4,082
22609
141
BigSanta wrote:

Why VD? Its not a repost as its extended.

It’s admin wish, whether they want to consider it repost, extension or new post.. 😁

They have their own rules. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Lieutenant
14
886
3268
38
Expand
AtulTheDimer wrote:

It’s admin wish, whether they want to consider it repost, extension or new post.. 😁

They have their own rules. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Thumbimgcrop 1479828750236
suspended
9
371
1033
12

Freecharge – 10% cashback on recharges [Valid twiceper user]
Offer ExtendValid on successful Recharges done till7th Dec 2016No Minimum Recharge amount Max cashback of Rs.50.TENPromocode has to be applied to avail cashback offerValid only Twice per user/credit/debit card/Mobile numberValid on credit/debit card/Netbanking & Freecharge Balance transactions onlyCashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferableNot valid for Add Cash & Airtel transactionsNot valid on Virtual Cards & International Cards which are issued outside IndiaWe reserve the right to end / modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior noticeOffer valid on FreeCharge App &WebFor all other queries please [email protected]..We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity www.freechar...om

Missing