Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

FREECHARGE 10 RS CASHBACK

195°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
suspended
0
52
62
3

freecharge 10rs. cashback on rs.50 recharge
Account specific.So try ur luck.
Code-LUCKY10

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192

FC itna gir jaega ye kabhi Na socha tha
T: unexpectedly fallen

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
193
754
9
Batraji wrote:

FC itna gir jaega ye kabhi Na socha tha
T: unexpectedly fallen

FreeCharge kitna bhi gir jaye paytm and mobikwik s niche nhi gir skta
Trans: Paytm and mobikwik doesnt provide any old user offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

18664196 1665744243734788 5501110788446909710 n 1
Deal Subedar
12
56
1401
18
Batraji wrote:

FC itna gir jaega ye kabhi Na socha tha
T: unexpectedly fallen

Kitna loota dekh tumne

Missing
suspended
0
52
62
3
Expand
pandey.atulap1994562 wrote:

FreeCharge kitna bhi gir jaye paytm and mobikwik s niche nhi gir skta
Trans: Paytm and mobikwik doesnt provide any old user offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ha yaar sahi kaha
There is no old user offer in paytm and mobikwik.
Freecharge kam se kam email me offer to de rha hai.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
26
0

When ever i try to recharge another mobile number , I am getting an error that [ promocode cannot be applied due to suspicious activity found ] , Tried changing password it didn’t worked , Any solution for this problem ??

Missing
suspended
0
52
62
3
prateekpamus995863 wrote:

When ever i try to recharge another mobile number , I am getting an error that [ promocode cannot be applied due to suspicious activity found ] , Tried changing password it didn’t worked , Any solution for this problem ??

Yaah I have solution for that.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
56
0
Expand
Batraji wrote:

Check my comment

bro done it in both app & website. one time it works but same again in LUCKY25 code

Missing