102°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Get 75% cashback (Max. Rs.75) on your First Transaction (Valid for new users) (No Min Recharge/bill payment amount)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 9 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
0
75% OFF 75.0
Freecharge
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Missing
Deal Cadet
3
128
988
19
Get 75% cashback (Max. Rs.75) on your First Transaction (Valid for new users) (No Min Recharge/bill payment amount)
Deal Expired

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif

Extended till 2nd Aug 2016

Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 12th July 2016. Applicable for New users only
No Min Recharge/bill payment amount. Max Cash back of Rs.75
75FC Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Netbanking and Freecharge Balance
Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH/Landline )
Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb.
We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
For all other queries please email [email protected]

http://offers.freecharge.com...C/

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal
  1. Click here to go to Freecharge.
  2. Use Coupon code : 75FC
  3. Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 12th July 02nd Aug 2016. Applicable for New users only
  4. No Min Recharge/bill payment amount. Max Cash back of Rs.75
  5. 75FC Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
  6. Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
  7. Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
  8. Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
  9. Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Netbanking and Freecharge Balance
  10. Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
  11. Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH/Landline )
  12. Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb.
  13. We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
65
1,182
32234
262

VunS…Good offer for new users.

Picture096
Deal Captain
91
1
11798
87

VunS

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
65
1,182
32234
262
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:

h2. Isn’t this deserves to be fpd ?

@Nigel @Priyanka @admin

Only validity extended. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Nope, I dnt think so.. It is a diff offer with same code..
Previous offer with this code was 50 cashback on 75..This one is 75% cashback.

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26687
175
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:

h2. Isn’t this deserves to be fpd ?

@Nigel @Priyanka @admin

Only validity extended. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Nope, I dnt think so.. It is a diff offer with same code..
Previous offer with this code was 50 cashback on 75..This one is 75% cashback.
No bro. Search one. U r mixing 2 different offers. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26687
175
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:

h2. Isn’t this deserves to be fpd ?

@Nigel @Priyanka @admin

Only validity extended. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Nope, I dnt think so.. It is a diff offer with same code..
Previous offer with this code was 50 cashback on 75..This one is 75% cashback.
Oops. Sory my mistake. That offer was 75NEW. This is 75Fc… Vu + Kg for OP. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
65
1,182
32234
262
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:

h2. Isn’t this deserves to be fpd ?

@Nigel @Priyanka @admin

Only validity extended. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Nope, I dnt think so.. It is a diff offer with same code..
Previous offer with this code was 50 cashback on 75..This one is 75% cashback.
Oops. Sory my mistake. That offer was 75NEW. This is 75Fc… Vu + Kg for OP. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
U mixed the codes..haha…I already said, there is this exact same code but different offer from freecharge in June, this month same code but different offer and T&Cs. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
128
988
19
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:

h2. Isn’t this deserves to be fpd ?

@Nigel @Priyanka @admin

Only validity extended. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Nope, I dnt think so.. It is a diff offer with same code..
Previous offer with this code was 50 cashback on 75..This one is 75% cashback.
Oops. Sory my mistake. That offer was 75NEW. This is 75Fc… Vu + Kg for OP. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
U mixed the codes..haha…I already said, there is this exact same code but different offer from freecharge in June, this month same code but different offer and T&Cs. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

but still it has not become fpd ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26687
175
@rahuzz wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:

h2. Isn’t this deserves to be fpd ?

@Nigel @Priyanka @admin

Only validity extended. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Nope, I dnt think so.. It is a diff offer with same code..
Previous offer with this code was 50 cashback on 75..This one is 75% cashback.
Oops. Sory my mistake. That offer was 75NEW. This is 75Fc… Vu + Kg for OP. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
U mixed the codes..haha…I already said, there is this exact same code but different offer from freecharge in June, this month same code but different offer and T&Cs. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

but still it has not become fpd ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Wait for 24hrs and then complaint again.

Sorry hitesh for meshup the thing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
68
0

Need to pay reliance electricity bill worth 3200 any offer?? For max cb?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
206
0

Have new sim card but already used debit card on another FC account, will this offer work on such debit card?

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
0
55
70
0
@rahulpradhankar803 wrote:

Have new sim card but already used debit card on another FC account, will this offer work on such debit card?

have you used same debit card for the offer…..

want to confirm this before use

16144777 1792535184330448 1415658331 n
Deal Cadet
2
95
420
6

better not to use same debit card…. it will work with an ease for sure but if u gonna use same dc on diff account ur dc will b blocked permanently on fc

@md.ismail123 wrote:

@rahulpradhankar803 wrote:

Have new sim card but already used debit card on another FC account, will this offer work on such debit card?

have you used same debit card for the offer…..

want to confirm this before use


Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
206
0

How to avail such offers with every time new debit card..?.. They consider slonkit,udio etc as vitual cards and don’t process cashback….

Missing