Hotness FreeCharge Holi Surprise(Upto 2000 Cashback) Op...

Hot Deal FreeCharge Holi Surprise(Upto 2000 Cashback) Open FreeCharge App & Click On Holi Banner

981°
Missing
Deal Subedar
139
2111
31

Every user different offer so check. Yours. I got HOLI5 and HOLI10 some user got 50 rs coupon so check yours .

Code:- HOLI5 min Transaction 5

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607439/medium/IMG_20200307_183828.jpg?1583586659

Code :- HOLI10 on min 10

Edit: I am unable to unload ss due to my connection issues.

Note :- website user click on the link “freecharge.in/mobile/color-me-cashback” credit a good shopping friend.

Important Note Use every user specific code in your account if lucky then any other code also may work in your account

Expiring In 7 days
75 Comments  |  
42 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
66
475
8

Got 50 cashback on 50

Missing
Entertainer
244
35745
361

Got same code ☺️☺️ HOLI5.. 5CB on 5, used as well

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607444/medium/6545238Screenshot-20200307-193827.jpg?1583590356

Missing
Deal Subedar
139
2111
31
saucap wrote:

Got same code ☺️☺️

Every user different code. I got HOLI5 ,HoLi10

Missing
Deal Cadet
377
523
3

Got BLNT smile smile smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
139
2111
31
pavancool.pj12545 wrote:

Got 50 cashback on 50

Good

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
165
0
zeeshan123786 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607441/original/IMG-20200307-WA0002.jpg?1583588837

Even if u share code , then it won’t be leaked because it cant be used in other account

Missing
Deal Subedar
139
2111
31
zeeshan123786 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607441/original/IMG-20200307-WA0002.jpg?1583588837

Inta dhonrasi Jada Der samal Kar mat rahko ud Jayega.
T:- Use the code asap

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
0
Expand
avion wrote:

Inta dhonrasi Jada Der samal Kar mat rahko ud Jayega.
T:- Use the code asap

Yeah right using it now

Missing
Entertainer
222
1875
22

She rejected me. Said next time😣😭

Missing
Deal Cadet
208
309
7

Got ₹100  …vu+https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607442/original/Screenshot_2020-03-07-19-05-19-639_com.freecharge.android.jpg?1583590082

Missing
Deal Subedar
139
2111
31
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

She rejected me. Said next time😣😭

🙊. Jada rang laga dia Apne.

Missing
Deal Subedar
139
2111
31
Lsd wrote:

Got ₹100  …vu+https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607442/original/Screenshot_2020-03-07-19-05-19-639_com.freecharge.android.jpg?1583590082

Thanks you bro.

Missing
Entertainer
244
35745
361
Expand
avion wrote:

🙊. Jada rang laga dia Apne.

Bina KYC ke rang naa lagaane dega koi is baar 😀
T – I got HOLI5 on KYCed account & nothing on non-Kyc a/c

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
20
0

Got 50 on 50 non kyc account. But not getting applied what to do 😅

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
55
0

Got 50rs coupon but shows not applicable on Ur account
. sweat sweat

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
448
4

Offer link? Edit: Got.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
55
0
shubhamgarg19 wrote:

Got 50rs coupon but shows not applicable on Ur account
. sweat sweat

How to get rid of this problem ??

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
20
0

Please …anyone. help to get rid this problem

Missing
Entertainer
244
35745
361
Vmcy wrote:

Got 50 on 50 non kyc account. But not getting applied what to do 😅

No codes are applying on non-Kyced Freecharge account. I bought cashback deal coupons for 1re from non-KYCed account but none worked.

So I guess this is one holy strategy to get our KYC details 😂 Now lets see who non KYCed fellow gets 2000 cb on 2000 😂

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
0

One person in telegram group got 500 cashback on 100 coupon

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
560
13
shubhamgarg19 wrote:

Got 50rs coupon but shows not applicable on Ur account
. sweat sweat

Same here

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
20
0
Expand
saucap wrote:

No codes are applying on non-Kyced Freecharge account. I bought cashback deal coupons for 1re from non-KYCed account but none worked.

So I guess this is one holy strategy to get our KYC details 😂 Now lets see who non KYCed fellow gets 2000 cb on 2000 😂

Even for mini kyc accounts!!. Right

Missing
Deal Subedar
139
2111
31
Expand
Vmcy wrote:

Even for mini kyc accounts!!. Right

All kyc and non-kyc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
417
7

sift 5 rupe cashback!!! isse jayda to waise hi de deta hai FreeCharge!

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
253
3
Expand
saucap wrote:

No codes are applying on non-Kyced Freecharge account. I bought cashback deal coupons for 1re from non-KYCed account but none worked.

So I guess this is one holy strategy to get our KYC details 😂 Now lets see who non KYCed fellow gets 2000 cb on 2000 😂

Try on web. Not sure but sometimes it works.

Missing