Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

FreeCharge: Load ₹300 and get ₹30 Extra

300
9% OFF 330.0
  • 2127 Views
  • 24 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 5
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Repost : 4
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Dd
Budding Star
25
18422
193

http://www.freecha...in

Code: CASHFREE

Running a house smoothly is tough during this cash crunch. But a lady has found the perfect solution. To know more watch the video. Download the FreeCharge app today to get started and load Rs. 300 into your wallet and get a cashback of Rs. 30 by using the code CASHFREE .

All users

Expired almost 3 years
23 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

ignore the suggestion…I thought they changed T&Cs

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,689
61478
548

How 30??
Its still 5% and extended to 9 December

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
avgn wrote:

How 30??
Its still 5% and extended to 9 December

yes, that is what I too saw after suggesting..my bad.

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
139
22216
409

oops.. send alert.. cashfree applied … missed old offer.. sry guys .. 5 % only.. not 30 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Img 20171019 wa0059
Deal Captain
89
10794
135
Billa-Ajith wrote:

oops.. send alert.. cashfree applied … missed old offer.. sry guys .. 5 % only.. not 30 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Missing
Deal Subedar
473
1571
17
Billa-Ajith wrote:

oops.. send alert.. cashfree applied … missed old offer.. sry guys .. 5 % only.. not 30 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Saw your alert..opened DD suggested and vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ignore it OP

200l
Deal Cadet
384
764
16

Its 5% 300*5% = 15rs. So How 30?

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
390
2

https://offers.freecharge.com/CAS...E/

  • Valid on successful Addcash transactions done till 9th Dec 2016.
  • Valid on Min Addcash transaction of Rs.250 & Max cashback of Rs.75
  • CASHFREE promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
  • Valid only once per user/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
  • Valid on Credit/Debit card & Netbanking transactions only
  • Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
  • Offer not valid on Virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
  • Not Valid for amount added using FreeFund codes
  • Offer valid only on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb
Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
226
3808
59

Only validity changed.. incorrect info.. vd

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34807
456
Billa-Ajith wrote:

oops.. send alert.. cashfree applied … missed old offer.. sry guys .. 5 % only.. not 30 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif BA Fail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
59
31325
275
Billa-Ajith wrote:

oops.. send alert.. cashfree applied … missed old offer.. sry guys .. 5 % only.. not 30 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

So Alert is no more Billa Ajith Verified https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Subscribers do take note of it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
112
963
8
Billa-Ajith wrote:

oops.. send alert.. cashfree applied … missed old offer.. sry guys .. 5 % only.. not 30 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

No need for sorry ajithbhai..your alerts are always rocking!

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
105
27550
198
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif BA Fail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sometimes we send alert with trust on OP. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
(i did not sent although.. Saying in general)

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
Expand
mahidada wrote:

So Alert is no more Billa Ajith Verified https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Subscribers do take note of it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

He did not mention as verified…So as a subscriber , that was the 1st thing i noted…@billa ajith — u r doing great with alerts…Nothing wrong with this one.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
29
3663
52

It 5% i added 2600 ystrday . And got only 5%

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34807
456
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

He did not mention as verified…So as a subscriber , that was the 1st thing i noted…@billa ajith — u r doing great with alerts…Nothing wrong with this one.

no no no saving grace… @billa ajith will be tried for this error now
Even @AtulTheDimer also will be party to this

CC : @mahidada

#JK btw I am not subscribed to any alert

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

no no no saving grace… @billa ajith will be tried for this error now
Even @AtulTheDimer also will be party to this

CC : @mahidada

#JK btw I am not subscribed to any alert

Even though i am subscribed to BAs alerts as well as @mahidada alerts, mostly I am my own alert.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ..I see the deal even b4 their alerts…But I do like getting their alerts along with DS alerts.. I need them when I am away from DD during my working hours.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34807
456
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

Even though i am subscribed to BAs alerts as well as @mahidada alerts, mostly I am my own alert.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ..I see the deal even b4 their alerts…But I do like getting their alerts along with DS alerts.. I need them when I am away from DD during my working hours.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

I want an alert when you are active & suggesting deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

cc : @avgn
@BatraJi
@rajrocks

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
59
31325
275
Expand
Black_Knight wrote:

He did not mention as verified…So as a subscriber , that was the 1st thing i noted…@billa ajith — u r doing great with alerts…Nothing wrong with this one.

it was just a joke.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
Expand
mahidada wrote:

it was just a joke.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

my comment was in fun only dada…smiley select hi nahin hua and enter pehle press ho gaya while commenting.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

2000px indian rupee symbol.svg
Deal Cadet
185
591
13

plz change title
and send alert
added by seeing only alert and got only 15

954969089447e84f28b098
Deal Subedar
63
2924
51

@saurabh1 karma given as it served as a reminder to all who had not used it…can not suggest it though as deal was posted by someone else some time back

Missing