Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Freecharge: Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge/ Bill Payment of Rs.50 (New User Offer)

847°
50
50% OFF 100.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
83
766
10786
75
Freecharge: Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge/ Bill Payment of Rs.50 (New User Offer)
Deal Expired

Freechage: Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge/ Bill Payment of Rs.50 or More. Once per user and applicable for New users only.

Landing Page: https://www.freechar...n/
Coupon Code: MAY50

https://i.imgur.com/SPRPzaF.jpg

T&C:

Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 13th May 2016. New users only.
​Flat Cashback of Rs 50 on Min Recharge of Rs.50
MAY50 has to be applied to avail cashback offer
Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
Valid on credit/debit card transactions.
Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non-transferable
Not Valid for Add Cash, FreeCharge Balance and Netbanking Transactions
Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH /LandLine)
Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
For all other queries please email [email protected]

Deal Wiki

Freecharge: Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge/ Bill Payment of Rs.50 (New User Offer)

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Freecharge.in.
  2. Coupon Code: MAY50

T&C:
Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 13th May 2016. New users only.
​Flat Cashback of Rs 50 on Min Recharge of Rs.50
MAY50 has to be applied to avail cashback offer
Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
Valid on credit/debit card transactions.
Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non-transferable
Not Valid for Add Cash, FreeCharge Balance and Netbanking Transactions
Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH /LandLine)
Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
For all other queries please email [email protected]

36 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712

vuskg

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50

@rossonero
vu + kg

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
4
31027
265

Works on credits ?

Images
Deal Major
37
108
15188
123

@mahidada valid on credits? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
272
6

VU

Henry cavill 25
Deal Cadet
2
123
642
4

VUnS

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
4
31027
265
@Paisa_de wrote:

@mahidada valid on credits? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


OP edited just now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I was also in doubt hence added question mark

Ezgif 5 21994abc9c
Deal Cadet
2
111
834
29
@mahidada wrote:

Works on credits ?


just apply code on promo code box.. on pup up u can see it works for credits or not.. afaik it was only new users .how you can get credits in new account

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
4
31027
265
@dayaa wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Works on credits ?


just apply code on promo code box.. on pup up u can see it works for credits or not.. afaik it was only new users .how you can get credits in new account


on adding money
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27077
185
@dayaa wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Works on credits ?


just apply code on promo code box.. on pup up u can see it works for credits or not.. afaik it was only new users .how you can get credits in new account

or by sending money from other account. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
4
31027
265
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@dayaa wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Works on credits ?


just apply code on promo code box.. on pup up u can see it works for credits or not.. afaik it was only new users .how you can get credits in new account

or by sending money from other account. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

does it work on credits

Ezgif 5 21994abc9c
Deal Cadet
2
111
834
29
@mahidada wrote:

@dayaa wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Works on credits ?


just apply code on promo code box.. on pup up u can see it works for credits or not.. afaik it was only new users .how you can get credits in new account


on adding money
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


before adding just apply code on promo box.. u can see t&c of this code

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27077
185
@mahidada wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@dayaa wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Works on credits ?


just apply code on promo code box.. on pup up u can see it works for credits or not.. afaik it was only new users .how you can get credits in new account

or by sending money from other account. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

does it work on credits

i was just answering to his question about how to get credit. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
0
16170
106

Vuns https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Legend
584
28,119
48815
1199

Referral Jindabad https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
suspended
24
117
10816
60
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Referral Jindabad https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


but need device https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Ezgif 5 21994abc9c
Deal Cadet
2
111
834
29
@deepak.k wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Referral Jindabad https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


but need device https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


use iphone ya.. u can use as many ref as u can for new accounts

Missing
suspended
24
117
10816
60
@dayaa wrote:
use iphone ya.. u can use as many ref as u can for new accounts


how pm me.. (but don’t have iphone)

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28

freecharge not working both on web and app, Just getting loading and loading

Ezgif 5 21994abc9c
Deal Cadet
2
111
834
29
@deepak.k wrote:

@dayaa wrote:
use iphone ya.. u can use as many ref as u can for new accounts


how pm me.. (but don’t have iphone)


no trick.. i am using iphone and android both.. take example code FG50 we got for two diff accounts.. but we cant use that code more than one time in andriod but in iphone you can use many times .. same even ref codes also we can use in iphone.. but we have change CC/DC

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@deepak.k wrote:

@dayaa wrote:
use iphone ya.. u can use as many ref as u can for new accounts


how pm me.. (but don’t have iphone)


Its simple they are not able to track ios device..app on device will need reinstallation and you need a new card too.

If u dnt hv ios they u cn root yr ph and change device details ..lot of tutorial are avaliable

Best is too b honest https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ninja
Shopping Friend
20
106
3632
143
@dayaa wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:

@dayaa wrote:
use iphone ya.. u can use as many ref as u can for new accounts


how pm me.. (but don’t have iphone)


no trick.. i am using iphone and android both.. take example code FG50 we got for two diff accounts.. but we cant use that code more than one time in andriod but in iphone you can use many times .. same even ref codes also we can use in iphone.. but we have change CC/DC

I am getting error – "update to latest app to use this promo code " on ios

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
44
1
@dayaa wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Referral Jindabad https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


but need device https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


use iphone ya.. u can use as many ref as u can for new accounts
What about debit cards?

D2ace95865d4a4519297cb7213a2ee27
Deal Cadet
0
78
340
10
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Referral Jindabad https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Bro I have a query for referral program.
1) we can rc 1 number using referral code only once, next tym we cannot recharge the same number using any referral code.
2) We can use 1 cc/dc for once only for referral program

If any of the above points are valid then whats the way to bypass it?

Entertainment kid wackey animation clipart
Deal Cadet
2
96
678
8

Can some one pls tell whether freecharge refer is working with pockets card?

Ezgif 5 21994abc9c
Deal Cadet
2
111
834
29
@ninjaboy wrote:

@dayaa wrote:

@deepak.k wrote:

@dayaa wrote:
use iphone ya.. u can use as many ref as u can for new accounts


how pm me.. (but don’t have iphone)


no trick.. i am using iphone and android both.. take example code FG50 we got for two diff accounts.. but we cant use that code more than one time in andriod but in iphone you can use many times .. same even ref codes also we can use in iphone.. but we have change CC/DC

I am getting error – "update to latest app to use this promo code " on ios

reinstall n try bro

My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3200
62

@G33kBoyRavi I remember seeing FC fb page flooded with some referrals saying get 300 cb for 50 recharge for NEW users https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif How is it possible?

Giphy
Deal Legend
584
28,119
48815
1199
@DealLooter wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi I remember seeing FC fb page flooded with some referrals saying get 300 cb for 50 recharge for NEW users https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif How is it possible?


Now or few days back?

Thumbimgcrop 1454240216025
Deal Cadet
0
51
632
14

300 cash back but how…when ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing