Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Save upto Rs. 250 on Zomato using Freecharge Wallet

Save upto Rs. 250 on Zomato using Freecharge Wallet

257°
33% OFF 300.0
Deal Subedar
kumaradan

Go to Zomato Website & App
Hit ‘Pay with Freecharge Wallet’ option.
You can apply code:FC100 to get 100 off on 300 on first zomato transaction.
Enjoy 20% cashback in your Freecharge Wallet.

t&c:
Get 20% cashback when you pay with Freecharge.
Max cashback of Rs.75, No minimum transaction amount
Also get additional Rs.100 off on your first Zomato order of minimum Rs.300. Use code FC100
Freecharge cashback offer valid twice per user from 8th October till 30th November 2016
Offer applicable on the Zomato Website & App
Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
The cashback amount will be calculated on the transaction value net of any refunds
Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on Zomato, please call +91 80 41233611
Freecharge & Zomato reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity

source: https://offers.freecharge.com/zomato/?utm_sourc...

Expired

Deal Wiki

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I was also gonna post it…But from T&Cs I wasn’t sure if this is not a repost or not..Anyways VunS..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Zomato sucks. I tried to pay my order using wallet, card, net banking. It always says : An error occurred. Please try again later. I don’t know how late…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bad experience.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Open freecharge app and go on offers>zomato>
Get 20% cashback when you pay with Freecharge.Max cashback of Rs.75, No minimum transaction amount Also get additional Rs.100 off on your first Zomato order of minimum Rs.300. Use code FC100Freecharge cashback offer valid twice per user from 8th October till 30th November 2016Offer applicable on the Zomato Website & AppCashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours

https://www.freecharge.in/de...p/

Link Copied

Thanks @kathiravankannan05748

Link Copied

Isn’t this offer going on for a long time?? IMO, it never expired.

Link Copied

Expires on 30 Nov 2016

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yup..extended to November long back

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

expired now. Wish they extend again. Best way to utilize the looted credits https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply