Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Hot Deal Freecharge User Specific Codes (Check yours)

309°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Missing
Tech Guru
309
3591
48

https://www.freecha...in
Freecharge user specific codes:
Anyway these codes have been already known by users from freecharge alerts, im sharing here for those who missed those alerts

HNY50
HNY75
HNY40, NY40
MERRY25
XMAS50
XMAS20
XMAS35
XMAS100
MERRY15 XMAS15
MERRY10 XMAS10

Update missing codes if you found any so that others may benefit out of it !

Expired about 1 year
28 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
60
2936
24

MERRY10

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2912
59

XMAS10 XMAS15

Missing
Deal Cadet
281
430
4
Expand
Vishnuks123 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544213/original/Screenshot_20181226-194152.png?1546093040Any way to solve this?

I have not used this code, then why it is showing?

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3591
48
Expand
Vishnuks123 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544213/original/Screenshot_20181226-194152.png?1546093040Any way to solve this?

Mostly it occurs for those who use both accounts in single device and its difficult to fix this error. Anyway Try changing device or recharging number once !

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
152
3

Oops. freCHOR

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135

How can anyone miss a freecharge alert? I must have got like over 20 sms and emails on how lucky I am to get a rs10 xmas recharge discount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
281
430
4
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Mostly it occurs for those who use both accounts in single device and its difficult to fix this error. Anyway Try changing device or recharging number once !

Changed device then also it occurs

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3591
48
Expand
Vishnuks123 wrote:

Changed device then also it occurs

Then its difficult to fix it ! What the HAPPY10 code offer ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
281
430
4
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Then its difficult to fix it ! What the HAPPY10 code offer ?

10rs code, i think userspecific

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3591
48
Expand
Vishnuks123 wrote:

10rs code, i think userspecific

If you want similar offer means try buying 1 re deals with freecharge which gives 12 cb on 12+ recharge !

Missing
Deal Cadet
281
430
4
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

If you want similar offer means try buying 1 re deals with freecharge which gives 12 cb on 12+ recharge !

Then also this issue occurs

Missing
Deal Subedar
129
1022
8

XMAS20

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
147
3614
164

Xmas35

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
142
1

AIM10
AIM15
WOW10

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
583
13

AIM35
HNY100

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58

Any new codes? Haven’t got any mails from newyear..

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3591
48
161508 wrote:

Any new codes? Haven’t got any mails from newyear..

JANR15 (15 CB on 25)
KITE10 (10 CB ON 10)
SKY10 (10 CB ON 20)
FC10 (10CB ON 15 ) REGULAR OFFER
HOLA40
HOLA50
HOLA75

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

JANR15 (15 CB on 25)
KITE10 (10 CB ON 10)
SKY10 (10 CB ON 20)
FC10 (10CB ON 15 ) REGULAR OFFER
HOLA40
HOLA50
HOLA75

HOLA ones are 100% ??

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3591
48
Expand
161508 wrote:

HOLA ones are 100% ??

Not sure bro.. but it should be 100% upto 40/50/75.. !

Missing
Deal Subedar
264
2204
28
Expand
161508 wrote:

HOLA ones are 100% ??

Yup… I got HOLA50 and its 50 on 50.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58

RDAY70 (70 on minimum 100)

CASH20 (20 on minimum 20)

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3591
48
161508 wrote:

RDAY70 (70 on minimum 100)

CASH20 (20 on minimum 20)

Thanks for sharing dude plus1
Hope it helps someone

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
276
7

I never use phone app to recharge . I have 4-5 free charge accounts. and I get every month atleast 2 codes per account. now i have only 3 active sims . the others I log in with google account. Apart from my personal & business acounts – I have spare 3-4 google accounts which are used only to to sign in. they have no contacts & never used to mail to any one (shell account). . That said I have freecharge app with my most important sim which I use only to pay at petrol bunk/ reliance Fresh once in a while.( I kkep some balance) all other freecharge accounts will become zero balance once used up the free coppon. always do these coupon re charge only in laotop.
I will let go any coupon that say APP only & use only 100% cash back coupons. that picky Iam. sunglasses

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3591
48
posiedon wrote:

I never use phone app to recharge . I have 4-5 free charge accounts. and I get every month atleast 2 codes per account. now i have only 3 active sims . the others I log in with google account. Apart from my personal & business acounts – I have spare 3-4 google accounts which are used only to to sign in. they have no contacts & never used to mail to any one (shell account). . That said I have freecharge app with my most important sim which I use only to pay at petrol bunk/ reliance Fresh once in a while.( I kkep some balance) all other freecharge accounts will become zero balance once used up the free coppon. always do these coupon re charge only in laotop.
I will let go any coupon that say APP only & use only 100% cash back coupons. that picky Iam. sunglasses

The best FreeCharge user in a planned manner plus1

Missing