Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Freebies

freedom251 for free on ringingbells.co.in loyalty card

  • 1557 Views
  • 30 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 3
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals in Freebies
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
0

Ringing bell company is selling its loyalty cards with a free freedom251
This loyalty cards are like vouchers you can use for buy stuffs from ringingbells.co.in
There are 3 variants in them
500rs silver card with 1 freedom251 and 5%discount on website
1k gold card with 1 freedom251 and 10% discount on website
And 2k platinum card with 2 freedom251 and 15% discount on website
All this are valid for 1year and payment mode has to be online. Also according to rumours freedom251 will be delivered by Dec but it’s not official
http://ringingbells.co.in/l...ty
this is the link for loyalty cards

29 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5868
66

Phir se … freedom251… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
.
T: Again freedom251… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Babaji ka thullu
Deal Subedar
13
4
2561
51

Its a waste deal. We need to purchase 1 mobile worth Rs251 and rest they are charging for 5% discounts on their rest of the mobile for 1 year. Total waste of money.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
0

Well They are giving u a loyalty card loaded with 500rs which u can use to buy any thing on their website like u can get a powerbank 5000 mah and get a free freedom251

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
0
@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

Its a waste deal. We need to purchase 1 mobile worth Rs251 and rest they are charging for 5% discounts on their rest of the mobile for 1 year. Total waste of money.

You got it wrong they are giving freedom251 with their loyalty card it’s like 500rs card + freedom251

Babaji ka thullu
Deal Subedar
13
4
2561
51
@maniarbhavya wrote:

@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

Its a waste deal. We need to purchase 1 mobile worth Rs251 and rest they are charging for 5% discounts on their rest of the mobile for 1 year. Total waste of money.

You got it wrong they are giving freedom251 with their loyalty card it’s like 500rs card + freedom251


Its not buddy. This is not a debit or credit card. This is loyalty card and it clearly states that, by buying Rs.500, you will get Get 1 Freedom 251 and 5% discount on all RBPL products For that, they are charging Rs.500. Please check once again.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

Vuns

Last deal on freedom251 was fpd hope this one 2 great offer with that fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

3 G Phone at 500 rupeess Looot fast

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

@maniarbhavya wrote:

@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

Its a waste deal. We need to purchase 1 mobile worth Rs251 and rest they are charging for 5% discounts on their rest of the mobile for 1 year. Total waste of money.

You got it wrong they are giving freedom251 with their loyalty card it’s like 500rs card + freedom251


Its not buddy. This is not a debit or credit card. This is loyalty card and it clearly states that, by buying Rs.500, you will get Get 1 Freedom 251 and 5% discount on all RBPL products For that, they are charging Rs.500. Please check once again.


So its awesome deal

3g Phone at 500 rupeess wat else u want ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

+5% RBPL Well Known Brand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
108
512
32828
1079

better to watch the add from Ad Bot rather wasting time for freedom.
We got independence but we will never get freedom https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Babaji ka thullu
Deal Subedar
13
4
2561
51
@blue wine wrote:

@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

@maniarbhavya wrote:

@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

Its a waste deal. We need to purchase 1 mobile worth Rs251 and rest they are charging for 5% discounts on their rest of the mobile for 1 year. Total waste of money.

You got it wrong they are giving freedom251 with their loyalty card it’s like 500rs card + freedom251


Its not buddy. This is not a debit or credit card. This is loyalty card and it clearly states that, by buying Rs.500, you will get Get 1 Freedom 251 and 5% discount on all RBPL products For that, they are charging Rs.500. Please check once again.


So its awesome deal

3g Phone at 500 rupeess wat else u want ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

+5% RBPL Well Known Brand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


If you want to buy Rs.500 smartphone, they you should go for ChampOne C1, the specs is better than freedom251.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

@maniarbhavya wrote:

@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

Its a waste deal. We need to purchase 1 mobile worth Rs251 and rest they are charging for 5% discounts on their rest of the mobile for 1 year. Total waste of money.

You got it wrong they are giving freedom251 with their loyalty card it’s like 500rs card + freedom251


Its not buddy. This is not a debit or credit card. This is loyalty card and it clearly states that, by buying Rs.500, you will get Get 1 Freedom 251 and 5% discount on all RBPL products For that, they are charging Rs.500. Please check once again.


So its awesome deal

3g Phone at 500 rupeess wat else u want ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

+5% RBPL Well Known Brand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


If you want to buy Rs.500 smartphone, they you should go for ChampOne C1, the specs is better than freedom251.


Its flash sale may or may not get very feq qty

Bt freedom251 is old brand and Trusted by desidime earlier By fpd

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5868
66
@blue wine wrote:

@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

@maniarbhavya wrote:

@ChApRi BaBa wrote:

Its a waste deal. We need to purchase 1 mobile worth Rs251 and rest they are charging for 5% discounts on their rest of the mobile for 1 year. Total waste of money.

You got it wrong they are giving freedom251 with their loyalty card it’s like 500rs card + freedom251


Its not buddy. This is not a debit or credit card. This is loyalty card and it clearly states that, by buying Rs.500, you will get Get 1 Freedom 251 and 5% discount on all RBPL products For that, they are charging Rs.500. Please check once again.


So its awesome deal

3g Phone at 500 rupeess wat else u want ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

+5% RBPL Well Known Brand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


If you want to buy Rs.500 smartphone, they you should go for ChampOne C1, the specs is better than freedom251.


Its flash sale may or may not get very feq qty

Bt freedom251 is old brand and Trusted by desidime earlier By fpd


Yeah, we trusted every word they said… We poor dimers… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Independence day15
Blogger
6
211
3829
49

this site selling phones under name King for 899rs and Raja for 1099rs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif .

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141

now how they have stocks of freedom 251, those who ordered still not received.

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@no fpd wrote:

better to watch the add from Ad Bot rather wasting time for freedom.
We got independence but we will never get freedom https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

I asked for one help https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
98
0

Should we buy it or not??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
98
0
@arhant jain wrote:

Should we buy it or not??


Pls suggest

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
100
8

Has any body got the mobile phone.. any reviews on the same?

Tenor
Deal Subedar
4
209
1342
24
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Just now got Msg from Dotzot courier that my freedom 251 is out for delivery. shall I accept it? Need suggestions. TIA 😤😤
https://i.imgur.com/XoqB7Xa.jpg

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

haha

Kungfu
Deal Subedar
0
124
2700
84
@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Just now got Msg from Dotzot courier that my freedom 251 is out for delivery. shall I accept it? Need suggestions. TIA 😤😤
https://i.imgur.com/XoqB7Xa.jpg


You are lucky https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Accept it and give a review https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

15823609 1653457024946938 9007319641215982762 n
Deal Cadet
1
188
472
11
@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Just now got Msg from Dotzot courier that my freedom 251 is out for delivery. shall I accept it? Need suggestions. TIA 😤😤
https://i.imgur.com/XoqB7Xa.jpg


They are delivering only some letters pamphlets ,not the phone.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5868
66
@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Just now got Msg from Dotzot courier that my freedom 251 is out for delivery. shall I accept it? Need suggestions. TIA 😤😤
https://i.imgur.com/XoqB7Xa.jpg


You LUCKY bugger amongst chosen 5000… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4691
150
@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Just now got Msg from Dotzot courier that my freedom 251 is out for delivery. shall I accept it? Need suggestions. TIA 😤😤
https://i.imgur.com/XoqB7Xa.jpg


Is there anything wrong which is making you sad? And is it with loyalty card or the one booked in march?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
250
12

Bro do not accept it. This time tgey only dispatch loyalty card and demands the whole order amt in my case its rs 550. The courier person carry only envelop haning lotalty card only , without phone. So i denied to take delivery


@karansaxena wrote:


@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Just now got Msg from Dotzot courier that my freedom 251 is out for delivery. shall I accept it? Need suggestions. TIA 😤😤
https://i.imgur.com/XoqB7Xa.jpg

Is there anything wrong which is making you sad? And is it with loyalty card or the one booked in march?

Tenor
Deal Subedar
4
209
1342
24
@ang281293523 wrote:

Bro do not accept it. This time tgey only dispatch loyalty card and demands the whole order amt in my case its rs 550. The courier person carry only envelop haning lotalty card only , without phone. So i denied to take delivery


@karansaxena wrote:


@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Just now got Msg from Dotzot courier that my freedom 251 is out for delivery. shall I accept it? Need suggestions. TIA 😤😤
https://i.imgur.com/XoqB7Xa.jpg

Is there anything wrong which is making you sad? And is it with loyalty card or the one booked in march?


Thanks bro

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
635
7738
99
@digyvijaykumar123 wrote:


@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Just now got Msg from Dotzot courier that my freedom 251 is out for delivery. shall I accept it? Need suggestions. TIA 😤😤
https://i.imgur.com/XoqB7Xa.jpg


They are delivering only some letters pamphlets ,not the phone.

Thanks, rejected the envelope.

20121105 invisible man
Deal Subedar
0
319
2914
226

Other Terms and Conditions:
a. The Freedom 251 delivery to Customer will commence and will be completed by the end of December 2016.

The said date may be extended by Ringing Bells at its sole discretion without incurring any liability whatsoever. Ringing Bell’s decision in this regard shall be final.

Missing