Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

French Connection : Night wear payjama at Rs299 each

Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Banner
Deal Cadet
2
106
272
2

http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=dp_bc_4?ie=UTF8&keyw...

Payjama for Rs299

Nice deal

9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

ADD30PER coupon not working here

799075054d4e23ecf720b3f3585c455a
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6492
64

Vu …. nice deal

Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
962
9446
97

Why no extra 30% off? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

And FCUK ke payjama hai toh NIGHT wear toh obvious hai ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif
vu bhaiyya
T- FCUK lowers so night wear obviously. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Banner
Deal Cadet
2
106
272
2
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Why no extra 30% off? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

And FCUK ke payjama hai toh NIGHT wear toh obvious hai ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif
vu bhaiyya
T- FCUK lowers so night wear obviously. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Kaun Bhaiyaa ha yah per Bhenjee??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
35
42
1
@karanthedog wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Why no extra 30% off? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

And FCUK ke payjama hai toh NIGHT wear toh obvious hai ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif
vu bhaiyya
T- FCUK lowers so night wear obviously. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Kaun Bhaiyaa ha yah per Bhenjee??


Hahah. Too hilarious!!.

Missing
suspended
0
50
290
0

What do you mean by fcuk hai to night wear only?
Does this mean that fcuk clothing are so pathetic in quality that these can only be used as sleepwear
Or u relate fcuk ING thing only to night ??

Op please clarify and check pm

Banner
Deal Cadet
2
106
272
2
@touchmenot wrote:

What do you mean by fcuk hai to night wear only?
Does this mean that fcuk clothing are so pathetic in quality that these can only be used as sleepwear
Or u relate fcuk ING thing only to night ??

Op please clarify and check pm


FC+UK per majak kya jaa rh ha

Aab payjama peh kr u do not wann to attend school, college or office

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
89
1042
7

chichi print
shit print

Missing