Promo Code DIWALISALE2
From 8-10 Nov, shop for Rs 2,000 or more & stand a chance to win 15 iPhones. Promocode for communication purpose only, no need to apply. Read T&C for more details
Part – A
1. This Offer is sponsored, organized and administered by One97 Communications Limited, a Company which owns the brand “Paytm” and operates the ‘Paytm Platform’ including URL www.pay...om, mobile application, Paytm IVR and Paytm WAP and is having its registered office at 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 and corporate office at B-121, Sector 5, Noida, UP 201301. For clarity and brevity One97 Communications Limited is hereinafter referred to as “Paytm”.
2. By participating in this Offer, You (hereinafter referred to as “Participant (s)”) agree to be legally bound by and abide by the terms & conditions stated herein (T&C). Participant(s) confirm and acknowledge that Participant(s) has read, understood and agree to conform to these T&C. If Participant (s) does not agree to these T&C, please do not participate in this Offer. Paytm reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these T&C or discontinue this Offer without any further notice.
3. This Offer is valid from 8th November, 2016, at 00:01 hours till 10th November, 2016 at 23:59 hours (all three days inclusive), hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”.
4. This Offer shall not be clubbed/used in conjunction/alongside any prevailing offer/Offers/promotion running on Paytm Platform. The Participants are eligible for the cash back Offer / promo codes running on the Paytm Platform.
5. Buy Products from www.pay...om or Paytm Mobile Application worth Rs 2000 or more during the offer period to become eligible for participation in this Offer. Product means the items/goods listed on the Paytm Website sold by the merchants for the said Offer.
6. The Offer is only valid for “Qualified & Completed Orders”, which shall mean:
a. Those orders which have been paid for well in advance/ pre-paid orders and such orders that are neither categorized as cancelled/ altered/ complained/ replaced/ returned by the Participant(s) placing the order or the Seller/Merchant, nor have been categorized as unexecuted,.To be eligible to win an iPhone 6S 16GB (referred as ‘iPhone’ or ‘iPhone 6S’), the participant must have ordered items worth Rs 2000 or more during the Offer period Total value of the cart for a unique order placed by a customer on a single day during the offer period shall be greater or equal to INR 2000 to be eligible for winning the prize.
c. Under this Offer, all qualified orders shall be eligible to win iPhone 6S. Total 15 winners will be selected during this offer period who will win an iPhone 6S each (one iPhone 6S per winning customer).
7. A Participant(s) shall not be entitled to win more than one prize as stated above and only once during the entire Offer period. This is to clarify winner of one Iphone 6S (16GB) will not be entitled to win another iPhone 6S.
8. Paytm will select Iphone 6S winners on the basis of randomized selection by Paytm during the Offer period. Paytm may announce few TENTATIVE winners during the intermittent period of offer and the rest may be announced thereafter. Paytm shall have the sole discretion in all selection and the same shall not be challenged in any manner by any Participant(s) including the winner.
9. Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and is valid for a limited period only. Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
10. The number of winners selected shall be “Tentative Winners” who shall be contacted by Paytm and confirmed basis qualification criteria, verification & submission of required documents as per the clause mentioned below. The tentative winner declared by Paytm understands that he/she is not a final winner and his/her winning is subject to verification & confirmation by Paytm.
11. Post selection of “Tentative winner”, Paytm shall make three (3) attempts within 48 hrs to contact winner on their registered Mobile Number/E-mail in the contest to inform about the gratification and further process of claiming the gratification.
12. Post selection of Tentative Winners, each such winner shall be required to provide adequate documents required for identification and for claiming the prize from Paytm within prescribed time limits provided in this regard, failing which such winner shall be considered ineligible for being selected as Final Winner/s. Final Winner (s) shall be the term given to those Tentative Winners, who have submitted the required documentation.
13. Gratification/s (Prize):
a. The Final iPhone 6S winners shall be provided a promo code which can be used on Paytm website / Paytm App to buy an iPhone 6S. Code issued to these Iphone winners will be equivalent to 70% of the product price as 30% shall be deducted on account of TDS, and customer (final winner) will have to pay the balance 30% while purchasing the Iphone 6S on the Paytm Website.Any gratifications to a person/participant of value in excess of INR 9999 daily, will be subject to deduction of taxes. For Bumper prizes, the winner(s) has to submit advance Demand Draft of TDS amount of the gratification in favor of “One97 Communications Limited” (if applicable).
c. In case of non-availability of any of the prize, mentioned in Clause 4, for a period of 30 days from the conclusion of Offer period, the winner will be provided the 70% value amount of winning prize in form of Cheque / DD in place of aforesaid prize. In such cases promo code provided to Winner, will be cancelled before handing over Cheque / DD.
d. Each promo code shall be applicable only for a period of 15 days from date of issuance by Paytm, post completion of which, it shall lapse and shall stand forfeited.
14. This Promo code will be sent to winners registered email id with Paytm, post the return policy period for the purchased product has expired and there have been no returns by the respective User/Buyer of the Merchant Products.
15. This Promo code can neither be exchanged with cash nor can be used for any other purpose. Any attempt in this regard would render Promo code inoperative and invalid.
16. Winner/s will be notified by Paytm on their registered Mobile Number/E-mail registered on Paytm Platform to inform about the gratification and further process of claiming the gratification.
17. Eligibility for claiming the gratification/s: To be eligible to claim the gratification/s under the Offer, the winner/s must have a valid Paytm KYC verified account (as per RBI guidelines). If the Paytm account is not KYC verified, the winner must submit documents for KYC and get his/her account KYC verified before claiming the gratification. It is further stated that all gratification/s must be claimed by the winner/s, along with the documents (if applicable) specified herein below within the specified timelines issued by Paytm from time to time, failing which the gratification/s shall not be provided. The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the winner/s include the following (the document list*):
a) Address proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport/electricity bill not older than 3 months /Telephone bill not older than 3 months etc)
b) Photo Id proof (Aadhar Card / Passport/Voter ID/Driving License etc)
c) One passport size photo (Mandatory)
d) Postpaid bill (for postpaid user) (additional document)
c) PAN card copy – self-attested (Mandatory)
d) Letter of compliance with rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by the Organizers or applicable laws.
*(the document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Law or Paytm representatives to which effect intimation shall be provided).
*Pan Card shall be mandatory in all the cases.
*If the winner fails to comply the above mentioned requirement, his right to win the prize shall be forfeited.
18. Paytm shall only provide the promo code to the winner/s after compliance with Clause 17 above.
19. Employees of Paytm (including their family members) and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the gratifications under this Offer.
Part B – Other Terms & Conditions:
1. The participation in the Offer is open only for the Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above, provided they are Paytm Registered Users in India. The residents of the state of Tamil Nadu and wherever else prohibited by Law, shall not be entitled to participate in this Offer.
2. By buying this Offer, Participant(s) have given us the right to use your name, photograph and other personal details for the purpose of this campaign including announcing your name as eligible participant on social media, Paytm platform, or in any other public domain.
3. By buying this offer, customer(s) consent to the following information available on Paytm platform and their concerned vendors and/or published or otherwise communicated to in any media that Paytm may deem fit, for the purpose of winner’s announcement: name, mobile phone number, score and/or photograph. Paytm may, at their discretion, choose not to disclose the identity of the selected winner(s) to other participants unless expressly mentioned herein. The participants also consent to the information being shared by Paytm with its affiliates and service providers and to the information being processed and stored in the servers of Paytm or its service providers, inside or outside India.
4. Participant(s) acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the App content, Website and all material or content related to the Offer shall remain, at all times, owned by Paytm and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained in Paytm Platform is made available for Participant’s personal and non commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on Paytm Platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication are strictly prohibited.
5. Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the participant’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Contest, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Contest, delay in time taken or recorded for answering a question under the tie-breaker process, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Contest or any transactions effected through the Contest; (b) The participant expressly agree that his/her participation in the Contest is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and © No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to websites/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
6. The gratification(s) under this Offer is/are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstances, unless specifically provided hereunder. All the gratifications shall be subject to T&C as may be applicable to specific gratification and shall have to be duly complied with by the winner(s).
7. The gratification(s) to the winner(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the gratification(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Paytm before accepting the delivery of the gratification. Any failure on the part of the winner(s) to comply with directions issued by Paytm for claim of gratification shall entitle Paytm to forfeit the gratification(s) or roll the gratification over to the next eligible winner(s), at their sole discretion.
8. Any Participant(s) providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Paytm with intent to participate and/or be chosen as the winner(s) of the Offer will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the winner(s) of the different categories of gratification. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, domicile, contact number etc. by the Participant(s) or dispute with platform shall entitle Paytm to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
9. The Participant(s) shall indemnify and keep indemnified Paytm and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Paytm may incur, pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Participant(s) under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the Participant(s) to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Paytm shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Participant(s). Paytm or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Offer.
10. All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the gratification(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the winner(s), including but not limited to TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government. The participant/s who have won the gratifications have to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation to claim the gratification (if applicable); Paytm shall not be responsible for the same or any cost of travel and accommodation incurred by any of them.
11. The participants and Winner(s) hereby irrevocably authorize Paytm and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates to use the data gathered during and/or after the Contest in respect of the Participant (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the contest, participant/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future contests from Paytm.
12. This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Paytm (“Force Majeure Event”). Paytm shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Contest there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Paytm shall intimate the suspension of Contest caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the participants within reasonable time..
13. Paytm reserves all the rights to offer any amount (vide Cheque or DD) /promo code upto 70% of the cost of the prize.
14. This Offer is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by any competent authority from time to time.
15. Paytm shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during of the Offer or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Offer, delay in time recorded, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct score updates or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the listener for participation.
16. Paytm reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C and gratification at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Participant(s).
17. Failure by Paytm to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Paytm shall assign any of its rights within the Offer to any party without prior intimation to Participant(s).
18. Paytm does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participant(s).
19. Paytm neither guarantee or warranty the quality of the goods being offered as Prize nor is liable/ responsible for any defect in the goods so obtained/availed, by the winners under this Offer. Paytm shall also not be liable for any defect in the Prize so offered to the Winner under this Offer. The winner further understands that the goods provided as prize will carry manufacturer’s guarantee and in case of any deficiency in the goods, participant will contact the manufacturer only.
20. The Prize is subject to availability and same can be replaced in form of the 70% equivalent amount of winning prize in form of Amount vide Cheque / Demand Draft only at sole discretion of Paytm.
21. The winner/s understand and agree that Paytm, its officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a winner and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the gratification/s.
22. Apart from the entitlement to the Prize, the winners or their legal heirs/ successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against Paytm, its owners and affiliates, Maximum aggregate liability of Paytm shall not exceed value of the concerned prize in case of any dispute, in pursuance to the terms and conditions herein.
23. The winner(s) understand and agree that acceptance of the Prize by them, constitutes grant of permission to the facilitators to click photographs of the winner and use the winner’s names, photograph, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, only for the purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever to the winners. The participant/winner hereby provides his/ her irrevocable consent for sharing /submission of his/her personal information to Paytm, and subsequent use by Paytm of such information for lawful purposes as per its discretion.
24. Post winner(s) declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Paytm finds that the declared winner(s) are ineligible/ disqualified then Paytm reserves the right to declare the correct winner(s) again and cancel the gratification of winner(s) declared earlier.
25. Paytm reserves the right of declaring the winner(s) on the basis of terms stated herein and no questions whatsoever in this regard will be entertained and Paytm discretion will be final and binding.
26. Any dispute arising out of this Offer and terms & conditions of this campaign shall be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations with the Paytm Representative. In the event amicable settlement fails, the dispute shall be referred to mediation, the venue of mediation shall be at Delhi.
27.These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian laws and the exclusive and sole jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.