Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Cameras & Camera Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Cameras & Camera Accessories

Hot Deal Fujifilm Instax Share SP-1 Photo Printer (White)

320°
4999
66% OFF 14500.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Cameras & Camera Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Cameras & Camera Accessories
Maxresdefault
Deal Major
6,895
20705
236
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
36
533
8

mrp 14500 deal price 4999₹

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
532
32864
1079

It can take only 8 pics i think – and the new film costs around 2.8K [email protected]
You will be looted sunglasses

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
6,895
20705
236
nofpd wrote:

It can take only 8 pics i think – and the new film costs around 2.8K [email protected]
You will be looted sunglasses

A 2k worth film can take 50 pictures stuck_out_tongue
5 pack x 10
From where you got the 8 pics info?

https://www.amazon.com/Fuji-96090-Instax-Instan...

https://www.amazon.in/Fujifilm-Instax-Instant-S...

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
195
7321
80
Expand
getready wrote:

A 2k worth film can take 50 pictures stuck_out_tongue
5 pack x 10
From where you got the 8 pics info?

https://www.amazon.com/Fuji-96090-Instax-Instan...

https://www.amazon.in/Fujifilm-Instax-Instant-S...

Still, 50 bucks per photo? Why sir, why? I personally never had the need for such instant photo printing requirement.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
6,895
20705
236
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Still, 50 bucks per photo? Why sir, why? I personally never had the need for such instant photo printing requirement.

You should ask the ones who are interested ? stuck_out_tongue
Why bothering when you dont need/require it?

https://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-Instax-Share-Pr...

https://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-INSTAX-SHARE-SP...

Missing
Deal Cadet
36
533
8

still available

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
6,895
20705
236

Back Again

Missing