Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Fulwadi - 400g @ Rs.99 Worth Rs.160 Free Shipping

Fulwadi - 400g @ Rs.99 Worth Rs.160 Free Shipping

70°
Deal Subedar
bux

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/250223/medium/326628326237671315_8463596a63_o.jpg?1480953291

Description

Ratlami Tadka, established in 2009, is a synonymous of quality products. We assure you to deliver the exact taste of Ratlami Namkeen which you have heard of.

Quantity

400g

Ingredients

Chana Flour, Sugar,asafoetida,Clove ,kali mirch, red chilly powder, salt,coriander,sauf,curd

Taste

Spicy

Shelf Life

30 days
All our products are made fresh and then packeged ensuring maximum freshness and quality of the products.

Directions

Ready to eat

Sugarfree

No

For Jains

Yes

Gluten Free

No

Vegetarian

Yes

Storage Conditions

Store in an air tight container away from heat, Moisture.Refrigeration not required.

Product Availability

PAN India

Shipping & Delivery

All products will be shipped within 2-3 working days depending upon product availability.
Delivery in metro cities within 3-5 working days.Other cities and remote areas will take 5-7 working days ( after product/products is/are shipped ).

Disclaimer

While the above given information is highly accurate as provided by our genuine suppliers, actual product packaging and materials may contain more/less and/or diffrent information than that shown on our site.
Also please note while the sincere efforts has been made to define taste as per the feedback received from suppliers, customers & our tasting panel, individual preference may still vary.

http://www.citynu.com/Ratlami-Tadka/products/Fu...

Expired
2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Vuns +24KG

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My experience with Ratlami mixtures has been pretty bad with citynu…. dont’ know about this particular item though but the Ratlami mixtures I had ordered from CitynU were not even eatable.. forget about tasty..

I feel local market mixtures are pretty much better than buying Ratlami mixtures…

P.S. I’m not voting down…

replyuser
Click here to reply