Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream, 200g @ Rs.60/- MR...

Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream, 200g @ Rs.60/- MRP-100 – Amazon

Score: -2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Repost : 2
Score: -2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Repost : 2
60
40% OFF 100.0
12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
367
1752
9

Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream, 200g Rs.60 – Amazon

http://www.amazon.in/Garnier-Fructis-Oil-In-Cre...

M.R.P.: 100
Price: 60
You Save: 40 (40%)
Inclusive of all taxes
Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream, 200g

Nourishes and hair feels stronger,Zero stickine

FPD Suggested By > samganda ,
5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34

Deal posted by another dimer too. But without any proper information

2012110613522002192009738876
Deal Cadet
4
297
494
10

Repost i already posted

12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
367
1752
9
@Amit Goyal wrote:

Deal posted by another dimer too. But without any proper information


Yup that’s why I made a proper post since his deal is invalid now he vd n commented

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34
@coolladka wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

Deal posted by another dimer too. But without any proper information


Yup that’s why I made a proper post since his deal is invalid now he vd n commented

But really rules allows that?

Let @Beinghuman and other admin team decide whether they merge or not. And whom they give real credit.

12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
367
1752
9
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@coolladka wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

Deal posted by another dimer too. But without any proper information’s


Yup that’s why I made a proper post since his deal is invalid now he vd n commented

But really rules allows that?

Let @Beinghuman and other admin team decide whether they merge or not. And whom they give real credit.


Yup that’s right even he didn’t mention product price at first later he added product name description is still missing.

Missing