Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon Coupons

Get 10 - 150 Cashback On Niki Pay Via Amazon pay [ 1 Dec - 31 Dec ]

216°
Star
JEKdimer

https://niki.zendesk.com/hc...us

FAQs – About the offer

Q. What’s the offer construct?

A. Customers will get a cashback of a minimum amount of INR 10 and a maximum amount of INR 150 on a minimum purchase of INR 99/-,applicable once per user. Offer will be applicable only for an India Mobile Verified customer on paying using Amazon Pay on Niki

Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?

A. You have to go to the Niki website or apps, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.

Q. What is the offer period?

A. Offer is valid from 1st Dec’19 to 31st Dec’19, both days inclusive

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?

A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period,

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?

A. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Niki?

A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Niki website or apps using Amazon Pay

Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?

A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback.

Expired
20 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

u copied whole page

Star Star
Link Copied

Done bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

got 150 on eb bill

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 150cb on electricity bill payment of 3785

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

1st ever payment via amazon pay on niki?

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

Any offer on gas bill payments ?

Link Copied

Did amazon stopped giving cashback to me only or there is any error i transacted at niki neither offer show on payment page nor i got cashback whats wrong i am missing something dimers please help

Generous Generous
Link Copied

did u collected the offer ??

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Me too did not get cashback. I contacted Amazon cc . They were saying you would not get cashback because you have more than 1 Amazon account

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Got 150 on 1800 sweat_smile

replyuser
Click here to reply