188°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge

Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
180
10% OFF 200.0
Main logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Images %2837%29
Deal Captain
120
3,152
9182
22
Mobikwik Coupons
Deal Expired

Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge

https://m.mobikwik.com/offers/rechargeandbills/...
Coupon Code: DTHLOOT
Offer Details

Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge done on MobiKwik App or website.
Minimum amount spend to redeem the cashback is Rs.100
Maximum cashback is fixed at Rs.100
The code can be Redeemed once per user.
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows (version 10 or above), iOS App or website.
Offer is valid for All MobiKwik users on All DTH operator except AIRTEL.
Limited period offer.
MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Mobikwik.
  2. Apply coupon code DTHLOOT

Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge done on MobiKwik App or website.
Minimum amount spend to redeem the cashback is Rs.100
Maximum cashback is fixed at Rs.100
The code can be Redeemed once per user.
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows (version 10 or above), iOS App or website.
Offer is valid for All MobiKwik users on All DTH operator except AIRTEL.
Limited period offer.
MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,038
33009
202

Good offer…dont know how it went unnoticed for 16 minutes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@avgn wrote:

Good offer…dont know how it went unnoticed for 16 minutes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Check his karmas https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193

KJAed

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,038
33009
202
@KuttaJi wrote:

@avgn wrote:

Good offer…dont know how it went unnoticed for 16 minutes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Check his karmas https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Moderated post ??

anyways..earned 7 dimes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
152
2

If I try to apply code for Airtel DTH, it is getting applied. Can some one test and tell.me if CB comes :p

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@tomriddle wrote:

If I try to apply code for Airtel DTH, it is getting applied. Can some one test and tell.me if CB comes :p

All DTH operator except AIRTEL.
@avgn

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,038
33009
202
@KuttaJi wrote:

@tomriddle wrote:

If I try to apply code for Airtel DTH, it is getting applied. Can some one test and tell.me if CB comes :p

All DTH operator except AIRTEL.
@avgn


If anyone wants to do something toofani, he can try for Airtel

My suggestion, avoid

CC : @Lord Voldemort

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
152
2
@avgn wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@tomriddle wrote:

If I try to apply code for Airtel DTH, it is getting applied. Can some one test and tell.me if CB comes :p

All DTH operator except AIRTEL.
@avgn


If anyone wants to do something toofani, he can try for Airtel

My suggestion, avoid

CC : @Lord Voldemort

I have recharged with 510. Got msg that 51 cashback will be credited within 48 hours. Let’s see

Pp
Deal Newbie
0
71
80
1

done with 500 Airtel DTH, got msg, 50 will be added within 48 hrs…. waiting n hoping to be credited https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Got cb Rs. 50/- within 2 mints

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
152
2

Received 51 cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
152
2
@netzone wrote:

done with 500 Airtel DTH, got msg, 50 will be added within 48 hrs…. waiting n hoping to be credited https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Got cb Rs. 50/- within 2 mints

For Airtel, you should always recharge with 510 so that you will get extra 30 from Airtel (once per month)

Pp
Deal Newbie
0
71
80
1

thnx buddy, will keep it in mind definitely next tym https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
59
170
18
@netzone wrote:

done with 500 Airtel DTH, got msg, 50 will be added within 48 hrs…. waiting n hoping to be credited https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Got cb Rs. 50/- within 2 mints


I did recharge of Airtel DTH for 510, coupon code got applied.

Edit: Got the cashback of 51 and used for Airtel broadband payment. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
59
170
18
@tomriddle wrote:

@netzone wrote:

done with 500 Airtel DTH, got msg, 50 will be added within 48 hrs…. waiting n hoping to be credited https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Got cb Rs. 50/- within 2 mints

For Airtel, you should always recharge with 510 so that you will get extra 30 from Airtel (once per month)


I think this offer is applicable to only if recharge is done through Airtel App.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
152
2
@nilact wrote:


@tomriddle wrote:

@netzone wrote:

done with 500 Airtel DTH, got msg, 50 will be added within 48 hrs…. waiting n hoping to be credited https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Got cb Rs. 50/- within 2 mints

For Airtel, you should always recharge with 510 so that you will get extra 30 from Airtel (once per month)


I think this offer is applicable to only if recharge is done through Airtel App.

No, I have never used Airtel App so far for recharge. Yet I get it, every single month fpr past 3 years

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
55
1054
48

Did for Tata sky, waiting for cashback. The coupon did get applied.
Vu, got the cashback in 5 minutes.

Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26451
174
@avgn wrote:

Good offer…dont know how it went unnoticed for 16 minutes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Offer expired?

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,038
33009
202
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@avgn wrote:

Good offer…dont know how it went unnoticed for 16 minutes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Offer expired?

I guess

Download
Deal Cadet
6
208
908
6
@avgn wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@avgn wrote:

Good offer…dont know how it went unnoticed for 16 minutes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Offer expired?

I guess
Just got the notification in the app.. Might not be expired yet

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,038
33009
202
@mandeep89 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@avgn wrote:

Good offer…dont know how it went unnoticed for 16 minutes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Offer expired?

I guess
Just got the notification in the app.. Might not be expired yet

Even i got notif, but it does not seem to work

Osho
Critic
22
296
14662
225

Works well. Just availed it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing