Get 10% cashback upto Rs.50 (twice per user), p...

Get 10% cashback upto Rs.50 (twice per user), pay via PhonePe under Wallet section on payumoney gateway.

2582°
372498 simba
Deal Cadet
1
76
356
3
PhonePe Coupons
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/519691/original/Screenshot_Zingoy_20180617-172733.png?1529236666

Deal Wiki

== T&C ===
What is the offer?
10% Cashback (up to ₹50) on first two PhonePe transactions (BHIM UPI, Cards, Wallets) on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz

What is the offer duration?
From 14th June, 2018 (00:00:00 Hours) to 31st July, 2018 (23:59:59 Hours)

What is a valid PhonePe payment?
This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz through PhonePe, where PhonePe is enabled and visible as a payment option.
Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the “PhonePe” option enabled and visible on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz.
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account

How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?
This offer will be applicable on any purchases made through PhonePe on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz where the “PhonePe”option is enabled and visible to customer.

How do I avail the offer?
On websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz, select items to order and add to cart
On the payment page, select “PhonePe” under wallet section as the payment method. You will be redirected to the payment screen of PhonePe
Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (BHIM UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet)
Note: In case you hold sufficient wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying.
Click on “Pay using PhonePe” to complete the transaction

How many times this offer can be availed?
Cashback is valid on the first two transactions (per user) via PhonePe on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz during the offer period

When do I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?
In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment

Other Terms and Conditions:
In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

200 Comments  |  
88 Dimers
R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
304
932
10373
102

Which payment gateway u selected on payment page ??

Pickimageresult
Deal Subedar
20
730
1612
16

Working On Zaggle
==== T&C =====
What is the offer?

10% Cashback (up to ₹50) on first two PhonePe transactions (BHIM UPI, Cards, Wallets) on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz
What is the offer duration?

From 14th June, 2018 (00:00:00 Hours) to 31st July, 2018 (23:59:59 Hours)
What is a valid PhonePe payment?

This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz through PhonePe, where PhonePe is enabled and visible as a payment option.
Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the “PhonePe” option enabled and visible on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz.
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?

This offer will be applicable on any purchases made through PhonePe on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz where the “PhonePe”option is enabled and visible to customer.
How do I avail the offer?

On websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz, select items to order and add to cart
On the payment page, select “PhonePe” under wallet section as the payment method. You will be redirected to the payment screen of PhonePe
Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (BHIM UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet)
Note: In case you hold sufficient wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying.
Click on “Pay using PhonePe” to complete the transaction
How many times this offer can be availed?

Cashback is valid on the first two transactions (per user) via PhonePe on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz during the offer period
When do I get the cashback?

Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
Other Terms and Conditions:

In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
304
932
10373
102
nandkishorsingh wrote:

Working On Zaggle
==== T&C =====
What is the offer?

10% Cashback (up to ₹50) on first two PhonePe transactions (BHIM UPI, Cards, Wallets) on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz
What is the offer duration?

From 14th June, 2018 (00:00:00 Hours) to 31st July, 2018 (23:59:59 Hours)
What is a valid PhonePe payment?

This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz through PhonePe, where PhonePe is enabled and visible as a payment option.
Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the “PhonePe” option enabled and visible on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz.
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?

This offer will be applicable on any purchases made through PhonePe on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz where the “PhonePe”option is enabled and visible to customer.
How do I avail the offer?

On websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz, select items to order and add to cart
On the payment page, select “PhonePe” under wallet section as the payment method. You will be redirected to the payment screen of PhonePe
Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (BHIM UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet)
Note: In case you hold sufficient wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying.
Click on “Pay using PhonePe” to complete the transaction
How many times this offer can be availed?

Cashback is valid on the first two transactions (per user) via PhonePe on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz during the offer period
When do I get the cashback?

Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
Other Terms and Conditions:

In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

Loot

372498 simba
Deal Cadet
1
76
356
3

Bought Amazon gift voucher from zaggle with payumoney got instant cashbackhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/519692/original/Screenshot_PhonePe_20180617-172900.png?1529237528

Pickimageresult
Deal Subedar
20
730
1612
16

Best Part : Phonepe Wallet Balance Allowed For CB biggrin

372498 simba
Deal Cadet
1
76
356
3
nandkishorsingh wrote:

Best Part : Phonepe Wallet Balance Allowed For CB biggrin

Also can use FreeCharge balance

Missing
Deal Subedar
28
35
2620
15
Expand
sandeep7847599 wrote:

Also can use FreeCharge balance

Zaggle or zingoy?

372498 simba
Deal Cadet
1
76
356
3
Expand
SAyHello wrote:

Zaggle or zingoy?

Zaggle

Suits charactergallery harvey 11
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
4
sandeep7847599 wrote:

Bought Amazon gift voucher from zaggle with payumoney got instant cashbackhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/519692/original/Screenshot_PhonePe_20180617-172900.png?1529237528

I also got the cashback but I have not yet received the voucher. Where can we see the order details.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
87
732
7
Expand
teragoel wrote:

I also got the cashback but I have not yet received the voucher. Where can we see the order details.

Same here.. Voucher not received neither order showing but cb received..

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1562
20

After long time zaggle will get customers toungueout

Suits charactergallery harvey 11
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
4
Expand
ImPulkit wrote:

Same here.. Voucher not received neither order showing but cb received..

Just spoke the customer care, they said order is confirmed. They will send the voucher in 3 days. They also provided the order numbers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
28
35
2620
15
vishal_ag wrote:

After long time zaggle will get customers toungueout

Ola money?
Cashback milega?

372498 simba
Deal Cadet
1
76
356
3
Expand
teragoel wrote:

I also got the cashback but I have not yet received the voucher. Where can we see the order details.

Zaggle delivery not instant can take two three days to deliver voucher

Missing
Deal Subedar
28
35
2620
15
Expand
sandeep7847599 wrote:

Zaggle delivery not instant can take two three days to deliver voucher

Ola money?
Cashback milega?

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1562
20
Expand
SAyHello wrote:

Ola money?
Cashback milega?

no bhai
only phonepe and its linked wallets

Download
Shopping Friend
528
91
23517
331
Expand
SAyHello wrote:

Ola money?
Cashback milega?

Offer applicable on PhonePe only as per t&c

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33

don’t see phonepe under payumoney, trying to be from zaggle

Dsc 0289 1
Deal Subedar
7
374
1318
12

You can purchase Amazon,FK from Crownit Also using payumoney gateway ( btw payumoney is gateway not merchant)

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
282
11814
68
ravinpoo wrote:

You can purchase Amazon,FK from Crownit Also using payumoney gateway ( btw payumoney is gateway not merchant)

have u tried this and got cb ?

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
16
536
2142
33

bought gv, money taken from zaggle. shows nothing on my order. sweat

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1562
20
alekhyadas wrote:

bought gv, money taken from zaggle. shows nothing on my order. sweat

haha.. same here
after mobidick betrayed them.. they are not even prepared for this much site traffic stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
72
449
8
nandkishorsingh wrote:

Working On Zaggle
==== T&C =====
What is the offer?

10% Cashback (up to ₹50) on first two PhonePe transactions (BHIM UPI, Cards, Wallets) on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz
What is the offer duration?

From 14th June, 2018 (00:00:00 Hours) to 31st July, 2018 (23:59:59 Hours)
What is a valid PhonePe payment?

This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz through PhonePe, where PhonePe is enabled and visible as a payment option.
Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the “PhonePe” option enabled and visible on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz.
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?

This offer will be applicable on any purchases made through PhonePe on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz where the “PhonePe”option is enabled and visible to customer.
How do I avail the offer?

On websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz, select items to order and add to cart
On the payment page, select “PhonePe” under wallet section as the payment method. You will be redirected to the payment screen of PhonePe
Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (BHIM UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet)
Note: In case you hold sufficient wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying.
Click on “Pay using PhonePe” to complete the transaction
How many times this offer can be availed?

Cashback is valid on the first two transactions (per user) via PhonePe on websites maintained by PayU/PayUbiz during the offer period
When do I get the cashback?

Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
Other Terms and Conditions:

In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

@nandkishorsingh, Many thanks for guiding all dimers to utilise this deal with detail terms & conditions plus1 plus1 plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
72
449
8
alekhyadas wrote:

don’t see phonepe under payumoney, trying to be from zaggle

Don’t try payumoney, try wallets options which will be displayed immediate next after payumoney option in the payment gateway page and in list of popular wallets, u can find phonepe as one of the wallet option, select phonepe and complete the payment

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

FPD

Instant Phonepe Cashback. Waiting for vouchers

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
9

Is zaggle trustworthy?

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
175
290
1

Kg

L loader
Tech Guru
214
283
12628
133
alekhyadas wrote:

bought gv, money taken from zaggle. shows nothing on my order. sweat

Check under pending orders

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
9

Any referral benefit?

Missing