Hotness Get 20% Cashback via HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Car...

Hot Deal Get 20% Cashback via HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card's on Amazon.in | 6-7 Nov 2018

1072°
8000
20% OFF 10000.0
Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,383
88322
1205
Get 20% Cashback via HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card's on Amazon.in | 6-7 Nov 2018
Deal Expired

https://www.ama...in

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Offer Details
10% cashback on min tranx of Rs.1000 & above.
Max Cashback Rs.1000
Additionally get 10X Reward Points on Credit Card or 10% Cashback on Debit Card.

How to avail
1. Go to https://www.hdfcbank.com/sm...uy
2. Click on the Amazon logo
3. Enter the last 4 digits of your Credit/Debit Card and registered mobile number of that card.
4. You will be taken to the HDFC Bank SmartBuy webpage on Amazon.
5. Start shopping and pay via your HDFC Bank Card.

Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid only for 2 days 6th and 7th Nov 2018.
Minimum spends to be Rs.1000 to avail the offer
10% cashback and maximum cashback is Rs.1000.
Customer can avail this offer once per card
Cashback to be posted within 90 working days

Expired over 1 year
27 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
342
13

Does this apply on buying gold as well?

Missing
Deal Major
163
19819
231

Again in full form @rajrocks

Missing
Deal Subedar
20
2744
43

How is 20%?

Missing
suspended
293
5247
33

working on Gift cards ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
328
1371
16
@rajrocks Welcome back bro
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
206
0

This is the same tie up which Flipkart has for a while, it gives 10x rewards for credit card holders and 10% cashback for debit card users.

Amazon has copied them stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,383
88322
1205
thegrchet398 wrote:

Does this apply on buying gold as well?

seems so as per tnc

edit: dont think so as per tnc on amazon of previous same offer. have a look.
https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15705368031&nocach...
https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_hdfco...

@thegrchet398 @I-deal @sourabh.singh22 @maddydilip

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,383
88322
1205
VarnaReddy wrote:

How is 20%?

Offer Details
10% cashback on min tranx of Rs.1000 & above.
Max Cashback Rs.1000
Additionally get 10X Reward Points on Credit Card or 10% Cashback on Debit Card.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,383
88322
1205
Loki-deal wrote:

working on Gift cards ??

seems so as per tnc

Missing
Deal Subedar
328
1371
16
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

Offer Details
10% cashback on min tranx of Rs.1000 & above.
Max Cashback Rs.1000
Additionally get 10X Reward Points on Credit Card or 10% Cashback on Debit Card.

Firstly They are confusing us through instant discount (Instant discount is not applied for me ) https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15705368031&tag=sm...

Now T&C is not saying anything about Double cashback : https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_hdfco...

HDFC SMARTBUY clearly says About Double cashback : https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,383
88322
1205
Expand
YashveerArya wrote:

Firstly They are confusing us through instant discount (Instant discount is not applied for me ) https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15705368031&tag=sm...

Now T&C is not saying anything about Double cashback : https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_hdfco...

HDFC SMARTBUY clearly says About Double cashback : https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

its not discount but cb as per https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...
the link to which its pointing out is 2-5 nov amazon offer page. not sure why they haven’t updated yet.

same with tnc. noy yet updated.

thts wht im understanding.

Missing
suspended
75
1935
0
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

seems so as per tnc

I think not working on gift card

Missing
Deal Subedar
162
2827
88

Will it work on add money?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
smileIt’s valid 10% conditional for Amazon & Flipkart but good one https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcban...m/

The Offer is for customers who visit Amazon.in after being directed from HDFC Bank SmartBUY portal / mobile site and thereafter purchase products on Amazon.in using their HDFC Bank Debit Card / Credit Card to avail 10% cashback or 10X reward points respectively on eligible transactions

cry

No, the cashback or rewards under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of:
a) Amazon Pay balance
b) Xiaomi phones: Mi Max 2 (32 GB), Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi 5, Redmi Y2, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 6A
c) Samsung phones: J3, Galaxy J5
d) Apple phones: iPhone 6S and below models
e) RealMe phones: RealMe 1 (3+ 32 GB | 4+ 64 GB)
f) Honor phones: Play, Play AI
g) Gold and Silver coins
h) Gift Cards including Bank cards (Such as RBL and ticket compliment GCs)
i) Axis Bank and Joyalukkas Gift Vouchers
j) Bill Payments and Recharges
k) Prime membership

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
224
0

Good deal.

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
56
3

So, debit card it is 20%? What’s the max cashback, 1000? or 2000?

Missing
Deal Cadet
197
398
5
kissing_heart

Welcome back bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1256
16
giri3178 wrote:
smileIt’s valid 10% conditional for Amazon & Flipkart but good one https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcban...m/

The Offer is for customers who visit Amazon.in after being directed from HDFC Bank SmartBUY portal / mobile site and thereafter purchase products on Amazon.in using their HDFC Bank Debit Card / Credit Card to avail 10% cashback or 10X reward points respectively on eligible transactions

cry

No, the cashback or rewards under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of:
a) Amazon Pay balance
b) Xiaomi phones: Mi Max 2 (32 GB), Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi 5, Redmi Y2, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 6A
c) Samsung phones: J3, Galaxy J5
d) Apple phones: iPhone 6S and below models
e) RealMe phones: RealMe 1 (3+ 32 GB | 4+ 64 GB)
f) Honor phones: Play, Play AI
g) Gold and Silver coins
h) Gift Cards including Bank cards (Such as RBL and ticket compliment GCs)
i) Axis Bank and Joyalukkas Gift Vouchers
j) Bill Payments and Recharges
k) Prime membership

So what are the best suggestions to utilise this deal grin

Missing
Deal Subedar
589
1141
15

Welcome back chief… So many cried for your come back… Last year dimer of the year… Two more months are there this year wink

Tough competition ahead… Especially for new dimers grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

How is it 20 percent cash back for debit card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
286
4
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

Offer Details
10% cashback on min tranx of Rs.1000 & above.
Max Cashback Rs.1000
Additionally get 10X Reward Points on Credit Card or 10% Cashback on Debit Card.

joy joy
Missing
Deal Cadet
87
166
13

How to get 10% instant discount? It is not getting applied.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
30
3738
27

10%+10% looks tgtbt. in any case na on gc n gc so confused
PS: +K to FP who decrypts this stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
562
22
giri3178 wrote:
smileIt’s valid 10% conditional for Amazon & Flipkart but good one https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcban...m/

The Offer is for customers who visit Amazon.in after being directed from HDFC Bank SmartBUY portal / mobile site and thereafter purchase products on Amazon.in using their HDFC Bank Debit Card / Credit Card to avail 10% cashback or 10X reward points respectively on eligible transactions

cry

No, the cashback or rewards under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of:
a) Amazon Pay balance
b) Xiaomi phones: Mi Max 2 (32 GB), Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi 5, Redmi Y2, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 6A
c) Samsung phones: J3, Galaxy J5
d) Apple phones: iPhone 6S and below models
e) RealMe phones: RealMe 1 (3+ 32 GB | 4+ 64 GB)
f) Honor phones: Play, Play AI
g) Gold and Silver coins
h) Gift Cards including Bank cards (Such as RBL and ticket compliment GCs)
i) Axis Bank and Joyalukkas Gift Vouchers
j) Bill Payments and Recharges
k) Prime membership

Where you find these tnc?

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
166
13

Anyone got the cashback? My product is shipped but no cashback. cry

Missing
Deal Newbie
85
81
1

so any one got cashback ?

Missing