169°
Get 10% grofers cash and 10% freecharge cashbac...

Get 10% grofers cash and 10% freecharge cashback at Grofers

Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
675
10% OFF 750.0
Grofers logo
Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
567
13,730
29623
178
Get 10% grofers cash and 10% freecharge cashback at Grofers
Deal Expired

www.grofe...om

Get 10% cashback when you pay with Freecharge
Max cashback of Rs.75, No minimum transaction amount
Freecharge cashback offer valid twice per user from 27th December 2016 2:30 PM to 16th January 2017
Offer applicable on the Grofers App
Also use code FC10 and get Grofers cash – 10% upto Rs 250
FC10 will not be be valid on Baby food, Oil & Ghee products.
Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
In case of complete or partial order cancellation / return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
Write in to [email protected]..om for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on Grofers, please call 011 3355 2400
Freecharge & Grofers reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity

http://offers.freecharge.com/gr...s/

  • In Grocery
  • Expired 3 months before

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Grofers.
  2. Buy grocery & pay via Freecharge to get 10% cashback
  3. Max cashback is Rs 75
  4. Additionally use code FC10 on checkout and get Grofers cash – 10% upto Rs 250
  5. https://grofer...m/
24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
418
2222
32

Is there any promo code for cb…..?

A2z1
Shopping Friend
130
967
25413
214

good deal but little late @avgn, I placed my order today afternoon
though used Grofers cash so will use this till 16th jan https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21688
386

Finally Grofers cb offer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Cadet
2
4
450
8

FreeCharge is the new Paytm with offers unable to choose

Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73

M I missing anything…. Can’t see free charge in payment options…

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
567
13,730
29623
178
Jagsss wrote:

M I missing anything…. Can’t see free charge in payment options…

Update app to latest version

Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73

[email protected] Got the option now…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
80
0

I can’t use grofers balance along with Freecharge. Am I correct?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2

There is no such offer displayed on freecharge app

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
35
346
2
sagrawal wrote:

I can’t use grofers balance along with Freecharge. Am I correct?

No…U can use both grofers cash and freecharge.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
80
0
Expand
chanduissai wrote:

No…U can use both grofers cash and freecharge.

But isn’t it mentioned in tnc that partial payment not allowed. Can you please confirm?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
35
346
2
sagar.im4u770 wrote:

There is no such offer displayed on freecharge app

Yesterday evening I paid 503 through freecharge and got 51 RS as cb in FC account within 15 mins. I have used EXPRESS15 for Hypercity store..bangalore

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
80
0
Expand
chanduissai wrote:

Yesterday evening I paid 503 through freecharge and got 51 RS as cb in FC account within 15 mins. I have used EXPRESS15 for Hypercity store..bangalore

Did you use grofers balance as well? Or you paid entirely using freecharge balance

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
35
346
2
Expand
sagrawal wrote:

Did you use grofers balance as well? Or you paid entirely using freecharge balance

Yes..I have used grofers cash of 13 rs.

Download
Deal Cadet
2
4
450
8

Anyone able to make payment via freecharge at grofers? For me it is getting stuck at payment page.

Tumblr nxnnc17cat1s2u9vno1 500
Deal Cadet
1
104
148
3

not able to see freecharge in web

Is it only for app?

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
567
13,730
29623
178
Expand
chanduissai wrote:

Yesterday evening I paid 503 through freecharge and got 51 RS as cb in FC account within 15 mins. I have used EXPRESS15 for Hypercity store..bangalore

Does the transaction show as Payubiz in FreeCharge??

For me it shows payubiz..And its been more than an hour still no cashback

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
567
13,730
29623
178

Guys Please make a note of this line
In case of complete or partial order cancellation / return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due

Some of the items in my order were cancelled and The whole cashback amount was deducted from the refund amount https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
20
6
10452
58
avgn wrote:

Guys Please make a note of this line
In case of complete or partial order cancellation / return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due

Some of the items in my order were cancelled and The whole cashback amount was deducted from the refund amount https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

u should have asked CC to refund as grofer cash instead of source.. they would have done happily https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
567
13,730
29623
178
Expand
dd-deepak wrote:

u should have asked CC to refund as grofer cash instead of source.. they would have done happily https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I think they have a slab of 250 above which they refund to source automatically https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif ??

Missing
Deal Captain
20
6
10452
58
Expand
avgn wrote:

I think they have a slab of 250 above which they refund to source automatically https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif ??

u would have requested immediately.. even they had some rules.. they can over-ride it.

I did similarly earlier.. they credit to grofer cash https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
567
13,730
29623
178
Expand
dd-deepak wrote:

u would have requested immediately.. even they had some rules.. they can over-ride it.

I did similarly earlier.. they credit to grofer cash https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Oh okay..Will remember from next time.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
This used to happen with Mobikwik/paytm cashbacks in the older days until they switched to pro rata based.

Hope freecharge learns and implements this in the future

A2z1
Shopping Friend
130
967
25413
214
Expand
dd-deepak wrote:

u would have requested immediately.. even they had some rules.. they can over-ride it.

I did similarly earlier.. they credit to grofer cash https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@avgn

Even I have enquired from them in the past but those guys cite rules & don’t even adhere to that
Even smaller amounts were transferred https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
So it’s luck by chance only & depending on what kind of cc executive you get on call

Missing