147°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
540
10% OFF 600.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
Mobikwik Coupons
Deal Expired

Weekend Special: Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge

Coupon Code:  DTH10

Offer Details

Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge done on MobiKwik App or website.
Minimum amount spend to redeem the cashback is Rs.100
Maximum cashback is fixed at Rs.60
The code can be Redeemed once per user
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows (version 10 or above), iOS App or website.
Offer is valid for All MobiKwik users on All operator except AIRTEL.
Cashback will be processed within 24 hours.Offer is valid till 25th September, 11:59PM.
MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

https://m.mobikwik.com/offers/rechargeandbills....

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to mobikwik.
  2. Recharge DTH for Rs600
  3. Apply coupon code DTH10
  4. Get flat Rs60 cash back
  5. Minimum transaction amount is Rs100
  6. Maximum Cash back amount is Rs60
  7. Valid for all users
  8. Valid on one transaction
  9. Not valid on Airtel DTH
  10. Valid till 25th September, 2016.

Offer Details

Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge done on MobiKwik App or website.
Minimum amount spend to redeem the cashback is Rs.100
Maximum cashback is fixed at Rs.60
The code can be Redeemed once per user
Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows (version 10 or above), iOS App or website.
Offer is valid for All MobiKwik users on All operator except AIRTEL.
Cashback will be processed within 24 hours.Offer is valid till 25th September, 11:59PM.
MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

https://m.mobikwik.com/offers/rechargeandbills....

11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
40

If it is not a repost, then surely a good deal. VunS brother.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
3
16054
194

Vusqo KJA OVER
@admin @bumblefoot @Nigel @MJ911
Requesting you to increase Alert limit to atleast 7. Daily 7-10 deals posted which needs Alerts. Rethink on it!

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250
@KuttaJi wrote:

Vusqo KJA OVER
@admin @bumblefoot @Nigel @MJ911
Requesting you to increase Alert limit to atleast 7. Daily 7-10 deals posted which needs Alerts. Rethink on it!


So that you can send deal alerts like “Someone Is back” , “Someone left” ?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
3
16054
194
@Beinghuman wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Vusqo KJA OVER
@admin @bumblefoot @Nigel @MJ911
Requesting you to increase Alert limit to atleast 7. Daily 7-10 deals posted which needs Alerts. Rethink on it!


So that you can send deal alerts like “Someone Is back” , “Someone left” ?

You will never understand https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif Don’t make conclusions without subscribing.
PS 1 KJA Pending when Deal Mafia will come back.

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Vusqo KJA OVER
@admin @bumblefoot @Nigel @MJ911
Requesting you to increase Alert limit to atleast 7. Daily 7-10 deals posted which needs Alerts. Rethink on it!


So that you can send deal alerts like “Someone Is back” , “Someone left” ?

You will never understand https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif Don’t make conclusions without subscribing.
PS 1 KJA Pending when Deal Mafia will come back.

Yeah go ahead and send that, you can add “Upcoming” in it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
3
16054
194
@Beinghuman wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Vusqo KJA OVER
@admin @bumblefoot @Nigel @MJ911
Requesting you to increase Alert limit to atleast 7. Daily 7-10 deals posted which needs Alerts. Rethink on it!


So that you can send deal alerts like “Someone Is back” , “Someone left” ?

You will never understand https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif Don’t make conclusions without subscribing.
PS 1 KJA Pending when Deal Mafia will come back.

Yeah go ahead and send that, you can add “Upcoming” in it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Provide English Translation

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
286
302
43

Charged but still waiting for cash back

1447612247290
Deal Lieutenant
2
104
3804
24

Voted up!
+kg
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Cashback update timeing

Missing