Get 10% Instant Discount on All Credit and Debi...

Get 10% Instant Discount on All Credit and Debit cards

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 2
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691

https://www.snapdeal.com/offers/bank-off...ov

Terms & Conditions
Get 10% Instant Discount on All Credit and Debit cards at www.snapde...om, m.snapdeal.com and Snapdeal Mobile App.
The minimum transaction amount required to avail this offer is Rs.2000/-
The maximum discount applicable is Rs.500/-
Offer Duration: Valid till 11 Nov 2016
Please see the product page Offer Section to check validity of the offer.The offer is valid on all products except select Mobile Phones, Tablets, Wearable, Precious Jewellery, Gold & Silver Coins/bars, Automobiles, Baby food, Gift Cards & Services (Home Services, DTH, Mobile Services, VAS, Installations, Vehicle Services, Food Ordering, Movie Tickets, Bus Tickets, Cabs, Recharges etc.).
The offer is also valid on the EMI purchases made through the Card.


Last Deal: No Minimum

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
17362407 pretty little indian pre school girl ready to go to school in very cheerful and happy mood wearing c
Deal Subedar
13
561
1471
21

Repost i already post but some dimer vote down why. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691
@tanujrawat wrote:

Repost i already post but some dimer vote down why. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


ur deal –
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

1.10 % instant discount
2.minume 500 rs cb snapdeal
3.no minume shipping
4.all card
5.10 nov
https://www.snapde...m/

bro, pls chk the highlighted part.

17362407 pretty little indian pre school girl ready to go to school in very cheerful and happy mood wearing c
Deal Subedar
13
561
1471
21
@rajrocks wrote:


@tanujrawat wrote:

Repost i already post but some dimer vote down why. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


ur deal –
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

1.10 % instant discount
2.minume 500 rs cb snapdeal
3.no minume shipping
4.all card
5.10 nov
https://www.snapde...m/

bro, pls chk the highlighted part.

Date extended same thing .

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691
@tanujrawat wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@tanujrawat wrote:

Repost i already post but some dimer vote down why. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


ur deal –
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

1.10 % instant discount
2.minume 500 rs cb snapdeal
3.no minume shipping
4.all card
5.10 nov
https://www.snapde...m/

bro, pls chk the highlighted part.

Date extended same thing .

ru not able to use this offer again?

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691

Offer Duration: Valid till 14 Nov 2016

Missing