Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 10% instant discount upto 1000₹ on Selected Products using Sbi Credit Card & EMI Payment

Get 10% instant discount upto 1000₹ on Selected Products using Sbi Credit Card & EMI Payment

902°
10% OFF 10000.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=SBI_ilm?node=215684...

Frequently Asked Questions

Offer period:

For all customers: 00:00 hrs 26th May 2020 to 23:59 hrs, 31st May, 2020

1. What is the 10% SBI Credit Cards Offer?

a) Offer on payment with SBI Credit Card and EMI (Debit Cards, Corporate or Commercial Cards are excluded )

b) The offer is valid only on select categories/products. Please check the product page for offer eligibility

c) Minimum purchase amount INR 5,000 (net of exchange discounts)

d) Offer and Maximum Savings as below:

i. 10% Instant Discount on the total purchase amount, Maximum Instant discount per card of INR 1000.

e) Any cancelled, rejected or returned order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the instant discount amount.

f) The maximum cumulative Instant Discount for Amazon.in customers is INR 1,000 across all transactions conducted on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.

2. How can I avail this offer?

Shop as usual with your SBI Credit Card to pay. As long as INR 5,000 or more is charged to your card while making a purchase, you will get an Instant Discount on the purchase.

3. What is the minimum order value for the discount for the duration of the event?

The minimum order amount to avail the offer is INR 5,000 in a single transaction on Amazon.in, net of exchange discounts, refunds and cancellations.

4. What is the maximum instant discount I can avail?

Maximum Instant Discount per card account is INR 1,000

5. What if I cancel my order?

The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase.

If customer places another order within the offer period, he/she will be eligible for Instant Discount until the customer avails the maximum discount of INR 1,000 on the card.

6. Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?

Yes, you would get Instant Discount but only on the amount charged on your SBI Credit Card. Also, to avail instant discount, your SBI Card should be charged for a minimum amount of INR 5,000. For example, if total transaction amount is INR 8000, and INR 1,000 is paid using Amazon Pay Balance and INR 7,000 is paid using SBI Card, then instant discount would be given on INR 7,000 and not INR 8,000. Similarly, if INR 7,000 is paid using APay balance and INR 1,000 is paid using SBI Card, then customer would not get any discount because the amount paid using SBI Card is less than INR 5,000.

7. Is Discount under this Offer applicable on both Credit and Debit cards?

No, the discount is available on only SBI Credit. Corporate or Commercial Cards are not eligible for the offer.

8. Can I avail discount on EMI?

Yes, the discount under this Offer is also applicable on Credit Card EMI.

9. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?

Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange or No Cost EMI or both.

10. Can I avail discount on card payment for cash on delivery order? Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?

No. Cash on delivery and Net Banking transactions are NOT included in this Offer.

11. My Amazon.in order includes Amazon.in Gift Card(s); will I be eligible for an instant discount under this Offer? Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?

No, the instant discount under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of:

o Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)

o Prepaid phone recharges, DTH recharges, Bill payments

o Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program

o Amazon Pay balance

o Select mobiles (see product page for offer eligibility)

o Amazon Pay balance loading

o Amazon Prime subscription

o Infant Nutrition products

o Purchases made on the Prime Now App

o Flight bookings on Amazon

Please check the product page for offer eligibility

Expired
10 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Is yono offer available on amazon too? It can be combined

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Yes if product is eligible

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon Wants to Clear its Dead Stock by Giving Chindi Offers.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

not valid on m21/m31

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

offer also valid on SBI RuPay Credit Cards -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618707/medium/6686326KfDeWBz.jpg?1590501261

replyuser
Click here to reply