Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get 100% cashback on Activities @Cleartrip

Get 100% cashback on Activities @Cleartrip

106°
Deal Hunter
kryptonite
https://i.imgur.com/p0axsAG.jpg

http://www.cleartrip.com/offers/india/...un

Use Code *CTFUN*

Cleartrip encourages you take a break from your routine life and engage in some fun Activities. Cleartrip Activities – a collection of experiences & things to do in your city and when you are away. What’s more get 100% cashback credited into your Cleartrip wallet (upto Rs 750) on your booking. Hurry, plan your fun Activity today!

What exactly is the deal?
Get 100% cashback (maximum cashback upto Rs.750) on any Cleartrip Activity.
Booking Dates: 11 February 2016 – 29 February 2016.
Redemption Dates: Completely open
How to book & get the cashback?
Download the Cleartrip mobile app and go to the Activities section.
Select any Activity on the Cleartrip mobile app and proceed with the booking.
Enter coupon code CTFUN and make the payment.
You will get a 100% cashback (maximum cashback upto Rs 750) credited into your Cleartrip wallet within 24 hours.
The cashback amount in your wallet can then be used to make subsequent bookings on Cleartrip. Please note that the money credited in your wallet will expire 60 days from the date of credit.
In case the Activity is canceled by the customer, the wallet cashback will be forfeited.
Offer valid upto 29 February 2016. The redemption date is completely open.
How do I check the cashback amount credited into my wallet?
You can check the amount credited into your wallet by checking the amount listed in the Wallet section of your accounts page on Cleartrip. 
FAQs
Anything else I need to know?
To avail of cashback you need to enter coupon code CTFUN correctly before payment during the booking process. If correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any cashback.
You can avail the offer only once on Activities. If you transact more than once, you can still book but will not get any cashback on your 2nd transaction.
In case the Activity is canceled by the customer, the wallet cashback will be forfeited.
The product & services offered by Cleartrip Private Limited are governed by the terms of use prescribed by Cleartrip on its site www.cleartrip.com & as amended from time to time.
Cleartrip reserves the right to change or withdraw the offer, anytime at the sole discretion of the Management. The terms & conditions of this offer are subject to change without any prior notice.
Disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.

Expired
5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nice deal frnd …. VU

But isn’t there any direct discount coupons ??
CLEARTRIP was giving 200 flat off last time when I checked… Any inputs

EDIT
some other codes :
BESTAPP – 250 cb
DELIGHT – 60% instant discount (max 750)
ACT60 – 60% instant discount (max 600)
CLEARTRIP – 200 discount flat (not sure though)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

this app say Imagica price of adult is near about 1900

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

this app say Imagica price of adult is near about 1900 but actually it 1600…what’s the point of high price on 3rd party website any way?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@manan3230 wrote:

this app say Imagica price of adult is near about 1900 but actually it 1600…what’s the point of high price on 3rd party website any way?

to show up heavy discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

booked a trip for 7D movie.

there is no code etc but only showing booking confirmation.

how to use it ? the app only shows an trip is booked but what a person will enter in their system to book tickets ?

replyuser
Click here to reply