Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 100% cashback* on Apple Music and Hotstar Premium up to 6 months with Citibank credit cards

Get 100% cashback* on Apple Music and Hotstar Premium up to 6 months with Citibank credit cards

1566°
100% OFF 1200.0
Hunk
skaluva

Hotstar : http://www.hotsta...m/
Apple Music Links :
https://www.apple.com/lae/itunes/...c/
https://www.apple.com/in/...c/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Get 100% cashback on Apple Music and Hotstar Premium up to 6 months
Exclusively with Citi Credit Cards

Offer Period: April 10, 2018 to July 9, 2018.

Offer on Apple Music:

• The Offer is applicable on Apple Music subscription during the Offer Period for individual subscription plan only.
  • Customers can avail 100% cashback on Apple Music Subscription for 3 (three) months using Citi Credit Cards issued only in India.
  • The offer is applicable for subsequent 3 (three) months after the free trial period.
  • The offer will be applicable for first time Apple Music users only. This pertains to customers who have not subscribed to Apple Music prior to start of the offer period (before 00.00 hours on 10th April 2018)

Offer on Hotstar Premium:

• The Offer is applicable on purchase of Hotstar Premium subscription during the Offer Period for the monthly plan only.
  • Customers can avail 100% cashback on Hotstar Premium Subscription for 6 (six) months using Citi Credit Cards issued only in India.
  • The offer will be applicable for first time Hotstar Premium users only. This pertains to customers who have not subscribed to Hotstar Premium subscription prior to start of the offer period (before 00.00 hours on 10th April 2018)

Detailed Terms and Conditions

• This Offer is valid on transactions made using Citi Credit Cards only issued in India.
  • This Offer is NOT applicable on Citi Corporate Credit Cards.
  • Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
  • Cashback amount shall be credited on or before 90 business days from the date of transaction (date of charge to the card) to all open and active card members’ account only. The timeline provided for effecting credit is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit
Expired

Deal Wiki

50 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Shitttttttttttt.. yesterday only i subscribed to hotstar premium for 1month with another creditcard.. cry

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Than give me please

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

what about one month trial premium ? eligible ?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I dont think we have now 1month trial.. only 1week.. that too you get that trial period only after paying 1month premium..

If you cancel within trial period, you will get 100% refund..

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any trick is available I do not have any credit card

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

any citi bank users here?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am not using Hotstar premium but I used it few months ago (Flipkart offer).

Can I uninstall it from my devices (mobile, Mi box, etc.) and use this offer with a new mobile no./email?

Or do they track device id ?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Yes you can. They don’t track anything. Create new ac signup and enjoy the cashback.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

“The Offer period is from 00.00 hours on April 10, 2018 to 23.59 hours on July 9, 2018.”
don’t get panic…wait for tomorrow…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

To be eligible for the offer, the customer is required to register the Citi Credit card as the payment mode
on Hotstar Premium between 10th April, 2018 and 9
th July,2018. After the free trial period, the payments
towards Hotstar Premium subscription for the immediately succeeding six months using the registered Citi
Credit Card would be eligible for 100% cashback.

Link Copied

Unlucky me. Can’t use both offers. Subscribed for 1 year hotstar few months ago, got 3 months extra by Flipkart and recently Hotstar added 2 more months to my subscription for free. I still have 9 more months to go.

For Apple music, I use student’s account for ₹60 per month. Can’t even opt for that too. 😂

Good offer though for new users. Vukg.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can please you guide me how to get a student Apple account?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hotstar is worse. I mean you can’t even watch two prime videos simultaneously. If you have 6-7 family members obviously you aren’t going to buy premium membership for all. Amazon Prime is much better.

Link Copied

Please don’t compare Amazon Prime with Hotstar. Both are in different league and content.

You can’t watch on two screens on Hotstar simultaneously like Amazon Prime cause people were doing fraud by sharing one account with 10-15 users. Amazon prime doesn’t care cause no live sports streaming available.

View 4 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Not able to open T&C pdf…

Anything special or can i just simply go ahead and buy monthly subscription of hotstar using citi credit card.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Will buy Hotstar 1 week subscription next year when GOT last season is released and uploaded. Till then no Hotstar only Prime.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

can anyone tell me if i buy 299 hotstar premium pack than ipl streaming is in 1080p full hd or 720p?? please tell anyone

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only 720p.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

getting a error: Cannot make payments now, please try again later.
https://i.imgur.com/Skqac4W.png

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same error

Link Copied

Anyone got it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was able to successfully do payment. Created a new account. Followed the steps. Got redirected to payment page once I entered my Citi CC details.
Now hopefully I get the CB every time and also hopefully I remember to cancel the membership in 6 months smile

Link Copied

You did it on app or web?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Desktop – Chrome Browser.

Link Copied

I did it on app. Lets see if (and when) I get cashback or not.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Already got Airtel TV (via postpaid) + Hotstar + Amazon Prime (Video + Music).

Link Copied

Vu+Kg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

http://www.hotstar.com/offer-term...ti
Hotstar Subscription 💯% cashback

Citi Bank Users Only

Offer: The Offer is applicable on purchase of Hotstar Premium subscription during the Offer Period for the Rs.199 monthly plan only. Customers can avail 100% cashback on Hotstar Premium Subscription for 6 (six) months using Citi Credit Cards issued only in India. The offer will be applicable for first time Hotstar Premium users only. This pertains to customers who have not subscribed to Hotstar premium subscription prior to start of the offer period (before 00.00 hours on 10th April 2018) This offer is valid only for those users who have registered Citi Credit cards on Hotstar. This Offer is valid only in India.
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Sad for 2 reasons:

• Already had availed Apple Music trial during their launch.
  • Hotstar offer cannot be topped up to the current subscription.

Well they have thought of all possibilities this time.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how to register CITIbank credit card on Hotstar. i just paid through my CITIbank CC but i dont see any information if its register on hot star or not. please reply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1. Open Apple Music App.

2. Go to Buy Premium Subscription.

3. Choose for 3 Months.

4. Pay with Citi Credit Card.

5. Done. You will get 100% Cashback and got effectively free Apple Music.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Do you know if I have already availed the free service last year this cashback will work for me?

Link Copied

Please do add a screenshot or link of Terms & Conditions please smile

Link Copied

Anybody got Hotstar Rs.199 cashback?

When are we supposed to get it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t think it will be that fast. As per the t&c it can take upto 90 days for cashback to be credited.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

hotstar premium has sports pack or not

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it eligible for users who used the same offer before.?? Earlier it was for 3 months cash back by giving citi bank card as payment option. Can I use the same card now to avail this OFFER?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone received the cb yet? I started it on the 1st day of the offer. 45 days have passed and cb yet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone have an update? I created a new account on April 10th and used my citi card for the 1st time in hotstar. Almost 2 months over, 3rd cycle payment is due now and no cb yet even for the 1st cycle. Anyone got it yet? This thread had some much traction but hardly any replies to queries now.
@skaluva did you subscribe by any chance and have an update?

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply